ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

D317.:360:Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition includes soundtrack, strategy videos, everything in the original box! – A - $10

[quote name='TheZooPal']Sorry for asking, but I can't find the dates for the last days of this lowball anywhere on here.
Could someone please enlighten me? :)[/QUOTE]

End dates are different for each phase which are listed at the very top of each phase.
~~~~ Phase 1 - Ends on 8-24-10 between 8PM and 11PM PST ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~ Phase 2 - Ends on 8-25-10 between 8PM and 11PM PST ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~ Phase 3 - Ends on 8-26-10 between 8PM and 11PM PST ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B033.:ds:The Dark Spire $1.00

Also, can someone confirm if
B244.:dvd:Carnival Season 1 - A is "Carnivale", the series on HBO? I checked out pic and cannot make heads or tails out of it (blurry). Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.

Sorry for asking, but I can't find the dates for the last days of this lowball anywhere on here.
Could someone please enlighten me?

Phase 1 on 8/24, phase 2 on 8/25, and phase 3 on 8/26.

[quote name='saetia']B033.:ds:The Dark Spire $1.00

Also, can someone confirm if
B244.:dvd:Carnival Season 1 - A is "Carnivale", the series on HBO? I checked out pic and cannot make heads or tails out of it (blurry). Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.

[/QUOTE]

I think most of those pics were taken during an earthquake in a hurricane while the photographer was having a seizure. :lol:
I also couldn't make out a ton of the stuff which is why I gave up after a bit and just tossed some random pics in there since the seller didn't give specific links.
But, I decided to look through just for that title and just replaced it with a fairly decent pic. Also could read the title and found he made a typo, so I have corrected that for him as well.

UPDATED TO HERE

[quote name='dv8mad']I think most of those pics were taken during an earthquake in a hurricane while the photographer was having a seizure. :lol:
I also couldn't make out a ton of the stuff which is why I gave up after a bit and just tossed some random pics in there since the seller didn't give specific links.
But, I decided to look through just for that title and just replaced it with a fairly decent pic. Also could read the title and found he made a typo, so I have corrected that for him as well.

UPDATED TO HERE[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

B244.:dvd:Carnivale Season 1 - A $3.00

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey DV8, I went looking in the old thread, but you cleared it out. Could you link to the Lightning Triple and the 10%off code?

^ Thanks FBI

And for convenience's sake:

Feast your eyes on the ULTIMATE Lightning Edition PS3 bundle
available on dv8CAG.com right now!
If the pics on the site are not enough, here is an even larger version for you. HUGE PIC ---> :drool:
Don't forget, still running 10% off through the month of August with code 10offdv8 at checkout. Feel free to use it on this bundle ASAP. Only have one! ;)

Everyone else, that 10% off code works for all purchases of items from the store as well as service fees as long as your total before shipping is 2500yen. Go get some goodies!

C149.:ps3:Afro Samurai w/ Slipcover - S - randomthinker $3
C226.:gc:Super Smash Bros Melee - A - randomthinker $3
B236.:dvd:Arrested Development Season 1 - A - randomthinker $1
B237.:dvd:Arrested Development Season 2 -
A - randomthinker $1
A125.Star Wars X-Wing Rogue Squadron Requiem for a Rogue Auto'd Comic - randomthinker $1 Autographed by Michael A. Stackpole (credits page)
A126.Star Wars X-Wing Rogue Squadron the Warrior Princess Auto'd Comic
- randomthinker $1- randomthinker $1
A127.Star Wars X-Wing Rogue Squadron Battleground: Tatooine Auto'd Comic - randomthinker $1

[quote name='guinaevere']Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey DV8, I went looking in the old thread, but you cleared it out. Could you link to the Lightning Triple and the 10%off code?[/QUOTE]

You know you want it and you need it.... Lighting is calling you~~~

B062.:gba:Castlevania - $4.50 (dammit, BV, this is the only portable CV I don't have a complete copy of! stop! ...please?
If I win, you can have the box and instructions. :D
)

I'll be back in 9 days to see what all the stuff I want is up to, I'm confident you guys are gonna kill my wallet, lol

Here's my bids, and I had to exercise a lot of restraint not to bid on more!

A172.white cases w/ Wii logo imprint inside PACK A (Set of 3) - $1
A173.white cases w/ Wii logo imprint inside PACK B (Set of 3) - $1
A176.clear UMD/game cases (Set of 3) - $1
A009.Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean Bradygames - $2
A118.Metal Gear Solid 4 - $1
B056.Super Mario 3 - $7
C028.PS1 - Mega Man 8 - $5
C040.Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - $5
C050.The Bouncer - $3
C053.Dawn of Mana - $4
C070.Metal Slug Anthology - $3
C106.Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 - $6
C113.Capcom Classics Collection - $2
C126.Shadow of the Colossus - $3
C226.Super Smash Bros Melee - $3

:: Fingers crossed! :: :bouncy:

*makes more work for dv8* Muahahaha!

A001.LaPucelle Tactics BradyGames - PS2 - Small bend on back cover top corner - A - $2
A041.Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II : The Sith Lords w/ Bonus Poster - minor shelfwear A - $2
A054.Doublejump Disgaea Compilation Guide - A - $2
A061.Art of Tales of Symphonia - A - $5
A109.Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - S - $1
A143.Negima Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 9 - A - $5
A155.Growlanser Series III&IV Trading Card Pack Lot of 10 - $1
A210.Ar Tonelico III Poster and Love Plus Pencil Board Lot - $5
A212.Suikoden V Art book and soundtrack - A - $6
A309.Range Murata Gashapon - $1

B026.Atelier Annie Premium Box Set Only 550 total made, includes 2 figures - S - $20
B137.This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Volumes 1-3 + OOP Art Box (Complete Collection) All Volumes S except 1 which is A - $6
B200.The Outer Limits Season One (5 discs) - A - $2

C001.PS1 - Digimon World - Scratches - B - $3
C029.PS1 - Parasite Eve (BL) - A - $7
C106.Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 - A - $7
C235.Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - B - $2
D321.Civilization: Revolution A - $2
E338.White DS Lite No stylus, LCD screen is broken - C - $1
C340.Fallout Trilogy PC Games Compilation Fallout 1, Fallout 2, & Fallout Tactics - S - $2

C264.TNA Impact - S $1.00
C272.Pirates of the Caribbean - B $1.00
D321.Civilization: Revolution $2.00
D339.The Last Remnant $1.50
C064.Legaia 2: Duel Saga $2.00
C251.Infinite Undiscovery $3.00
C303.Lost Planet: Extreme Condition: Collector's Edition $2.50
D339.The Last Remnant $2.00

A038.Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition w/ Giant Poster - $4
A147.:ds:Guitar Hero Attachment - $1
C199.:gc:Mario Party 7 - $2
C222.:gc:X-Men Legends - $1
C223.:gc:X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse - $1
C235.:xbox:Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - $3
C236.:xbox:Halo 2 - $3
E338.:ds:White DS Lite - $2

D039.Tales of Legendia - C - $7.50
C039.Mortal Kombat Kollection - S - $5.00
C048.Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny - B - $10.00
C126.Shadow of the Colossus - $6.00

Also,

C077.Rogue Galaxy - A - $3.00

Thanks and good night - z z z ....

A157.UFS King of Fighters Cutting Edge Booster Pack Lot of 10 bid $1
A.161. UFS Street Fighter Pack Lot bid $1
A.162 Tekken 6 bid $1

[quote name='Layzie0001']lifetime free service from dv8mad? can you elaborate on this!?!?[/QUOTE]

Basic service fees would be free forever, this includes:
Item Location and Purchase
Price per Unit (piece): ¥700

Item Location and Purchase (Add-On)
Price per Unit (piece): ¥500

Item Purchase
Price per Unit (piece): ¥400

Item Purchase (Add-On)
Price per Unit (piece): ¥300

Japanese Auction Bid Service (for max bidsï¿¥2000 and over)
Price per Unit (piece): ¥300

Mail Forwarding
Price per Unit (piece): ¥350

Mail Repackaging
Price per Unit (piece): ¥700

Of course Final Value Fees still apply for auction items and you still have to actually pay for your item costs and shipping, but if you plan to make a fair amount of requests, the fees can add up pretty quickly! (Saying that, I am still cheap compared to other services! ;))

bread's done
Back