ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

Screw links... someone pop that Rachel phone card up on this lowball and let's get a bidding war going. XP

*aimed at TLP's spoiler image of course*

[quote name='Saratinous']Screw links... someone pop that Rachel phone card up on this lowball and let's get a bidding war going. XP

*aimed at TLP's spoiler image of course*[/QUOTE]

Rachel... BlazBlue....

I'm on this page now, so updates will be done soonish.

EDIT: Wow, didn't know she was a vampire... and so clearly a ripoff of Mina Tepes too.

Last edited by a moderator:
A017.Mirror's Edge - $3
A155.Growlanser Series III&IV Trading Card Pack Lot of 10 - $2
A281.Mighty Muggs Spider-Man - $6
A282.Mighty Muggs Optimus Prime - $6
A334.dv8mad Mystery Box - $30
B297.Gremlins - $5
C040.Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - $10
C165.Ninja Gaiden Sigma (GH) - $6

A173.white cases w/ Wii logo imprint inside PACK B (Set of 3) - A - $2
A216.DJ Hero 2 Poster - Measures 13" by 52"- $1
A222.Mafia 2 Poster - Measures 18" by 24"- $1
A228.Tom Clancy's Hawx 2 Poster - Measures 24" by 30"- $1
A240.Limited Edition Bioshock 1 Big Daddy Statue & Breaking the Mold Art Book - A - $20

B156.The Incredibles - A- $1
B165.Astroboy - A - $3.50
B241.The Office Season 1 - A - $7
B242.The Office Season 2 - A - $7
B323.CD - Daft Punk: Discovery B- $2

C014.PS1 - Silent Hill - C- $3
C070.Metal Slug Anthology - A- $5
C145.Uncharted 2 - S $20
C249.Nier - $15

Indigo's Strategy #167: Throw down bids just so you can find the stuff later. Ctrl+F.

A001.LaPucelle Tactics BradyGames - PS2 - Small bend on back cover top corner - A - elessar123 - $4
A054.Doublejump Disgaea Compilation Guide - A - elessar123 - $4
A061.Art of Tales of Symphonia - A- elessar123 - $6
A109.Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - S- elessar123 - $3
A143.Negima Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 9 - A - elessar123 - $7
A212.Suikoden V Art book and soundtrack - A - elessar123 - $10

A309.Range Murata Gashapon - elessar123 - $2 (grr leave my Range Murata stuff alone)

B137.:dvd:This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Volumes 1-3 + OOP Art Box (Complete Collection) All Volumes S except 1 which is A - elessar123 - $10

C235.:xbox:Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - B - elessar123 - $4

E338.:ds:White DS Lite No stylus, LCD screen is broken C - elessar123 - $5

A168.Official Sony PS2 Memory Card Adaptor for Playstation 3 -$3
A176.clear UMD/game cases (Set of 3) - A - $2
B055.Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - A - $12

A001.LaPucelle Tactics BradyGames - PS2 - Small bend on back cover top corner - A - KillerRamen - $5
A054.Doublejump Disgaea Compilation Guide - A - KillerRamen - $5

[quote name='KillerRamen']If I had to guess, this is probably the correct link.
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/forsalepix/4sale/100_2736.jpg[/QUOTE]Thank you!

A171.:ds:black game cases w/ added GBA cartridge holder & NDS logo imprint inside (Set of 3) - guinaevere $1

A172.:wii:white cases w/ Wii logo imprint inside PACK A (Set of 3) -
guinaevere $1.50
A174.:ps3:clear cases with Playstation 3 and Blu-ray logo across the top edge *Original* (Set of 3) - guinaevere $1.50
A182.Nintendo-themed Artwork Hanafuda Cards Set - guinaevere $13
A200.:ds:Lite Game Card and Stylus Set - guinaevere $3
A201.Final Fantasy XIII OST (4 Disc)- guinaevere $16
A335.Transformers G1 Encore #11 Skywarp & Thundercracker (Japanese) guinaevere $10
A336.Transformers G1 Encore #19 Laserbeak, Overkill, Rumble & Frenzy
(Japanese) - guinaevere $15

B014.:ds:Imagine: Fashion Designer - guinaevere $3.50
B015.:ds:Bubble Bobble Revolution - - guinaevere $3.5
B024.:ds:Freedom Wings - - guinaevere $2
B038.:ds:Super Monkey Ball Touch & Go - guinaevere $1
B039.:ds:Yoshi's Island DS- guinaevere $7

B122.:dvd:Dr. Katz Season 1 - guinaevere $2
B123.:dvd:Wolf's Rain PERFECT COLLECTION -
- guinaevere $5
B156.:dvd:The Incredibles - guinaevere $3
B273.:dvd:Old School Sesame Street Volume 1 (3 disc) -- guinaevere $1

C235.:xbox:Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - guinaevere $6

[quote name='lowkey db josh']You didnt outbid him lol.. He has it a 6$ an you got 4$[/QUOTE]

It used to say $3.50. She must have edited her post. oh well. I guess I will just have to bid $6.50.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']C235.:xbox:Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - $4.00

Can you get banned for outbidding a mod?
[/QUOTE]

Luckily not, but I'll confess to thinking about adding some people to my negative list a time or two until the auction is over. :lol:

Guin, sale of the PS3 processed, so sorry to say it is officially unavailable. But hey, way more money to spend in the lowball! :applause: HELL YEAH, SILVER LINING!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']C235.:xbox:Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - $4.00

Can you get banned for outbidding a mod?
[/QUOTE]:rofl: Naw. But I can certainly keep an eye on you. You know, in case you've been acting up anywhere on the boards and you need to be silenced... just until the lowball is over. :giggle:

[quote name='lowkey db josh']You didnt outbid him lol.. He has it a 6$ an you got 4$[/QUOTE]:bomb: I'm about to ban you for calling me a guy twice in one post. I am a girl, I have witnesses. Yes, there are CAGs who know me personally. And I'm about 99.9999999% certain they can tell that I am a woman.

Some names can go for either sex. But "Gwen?!?!" sheesh.

[quote name='dv8mad']Guin, sale of the PS3 processed, so sorry to say it is officially unavailable. But hey, way more money to spend in the lowball! :applause: HELL YEAH, SILVER LINING![/QUOTE]
Heck yeah! XD I'm way happy that you got what you wanted for the bundle. And I'm relieved of this stupid temptation to spend more money than I really had for a triple. But dang, it sure was pretty.

OMgosh, stabbed in the back by an atlanta neighbor?!?
[quote name='IanKazimer']Aw c'mon, Guin! I didn't think anyone would want that!

B122.:dvd:Dr. Katz Season 1 - IanKazimer - $3[/QUOTE]
Are you kidding, that was a funny show. The two or three episodes I actually saw of it were, at least. I sees very little tv. Actually, I see zero tv, I have no cable. XD
B122.:dvd:Dr. Katz Season 1 - gwen $3.50

I'm about to ban myself because you keep calling it a triple. :rofl:

EDIT FOR BELOW: That was just me getting a little too ambitious with trimming stuff out as I am trying to avoid character limit once again. It is supposed to only be missing the Cerberus code. As for the pic, I'll have a quick look and see if I can fix that.

D329.Mass Effect 2: Collectors Edition

Picture links to something else. It used to be described as "No Cerebrus Code" and now it says "No code" What codes does it come with, if any?

[quote name='guinaevere']OMgosh, stabbed in the back by an atlanta neighbor?!?

Are you kidding, that was a funny show. The two or three episodes I actually saw of it were, at least. I sees very little tv. Actually, I see zero tv, I have no cable. XD
B122.:dvd:Dr. Katz Season 1 - gwen $3.50[/QUOTE]

Haha, I'm in the same boat. Cable's for chumps anyway. Netflix Instant + Hulu + DVDs = infinite entertainment.

Also, I'm relatively new to Atlanta. This is still bat country ;)

I'll let you have this one...for now...

[quote name='Izod517']C268 $10
d312 $1[/QUOTE]

That d312 isn't supposed to be there, it's a bad copy and paste on my part.

A131.Spiderman The Cosmic Adventures TPB - C - dv8mad - $1
A133.Infinity Gauntlet TPB - B - dv8mad - $1
A135.Secret Wars TPB - C - dv8mad - $2
A137.Earth X TPB
- A - dv8mad - $1
B300.:br:The Neverending Story - A- dv8mad - $5
B309.:br:Halloween - A - dv8mad - $3
B315.:br:The Bank Job - A - dv8mad - $2
C029.PS1 - Parasite Eve (BL) - A dv8mad - $9
C254.:360:Madden 10 no Online Code - B dv8mad - $2

LOL, Just noticed something. I was wondering where all those strange characters came from last night. Apparently CAG now has a word filter, because I certainly didn't change item #A145. myself!

[quote name='guinaevere']:rofl: Naw. But I can certainly keep an eye on you. You know, in case you've been acting up anywhere on the boards and you need to be silenced... just until the lowball is over. :giggle:
[/QUOTE]

Got me :lol:. OT, but I honestly didn't think I was spamming in there, but I guess you guys thought different. It would really help if we had a warning system on here. I totally would have deleted the posts and stuff if a mod had PM'ed me.

C006.PS1 - Parasite Eve II - 6.00
C045.Arc the Lad: End of Darkness - 3.00
C046.Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits - 3.00
C048.Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny - 14.00
C080.Shining Force EXA - 6.50
C081.Shining Force Neo - 4.50
C087.Ys: The Ark of Napishtim - 2.50
B123.Wolf's Rain PERFECT COLLECTION - 6.00
B134.Requiem from the Darkness Volumes 1-4 - 5.50

Updated to here -

Hit character limit once again in phase 3 so I pulled out spoilers (and spaces, heh) when it would not make the line run too long. Should keep up going for a bit longer until the next point of major surgery. This is a heads up for you tlp to always copy/paste before clicking save... Just in case!

BTW, thanks for your support! I'm sure these guys are happy when they don't have to go 6 or 7 hours without an update.

A145.Kick Ass Hardcover Graphic Novel - B - $9

[quote name='dv8mad']Hit character limit once again in phase 3 so I pulled out spoilers (and spaces, heh) when it would not make the line run too long. Should keep up going for a bit longer until the next point of major surgery. This is a heads up for you tlp to always copy/paste before clicking save... Just in case![/QUOTE]

There are times that character limit can be a real nuisance.

[quote name='1day']So when does this auction end (approximately, at least)?[/QUOTE]
Phase 1 - Ends on 8-24-10 between 8PM and 11PM PST
Phase 2 - Ends on 8-25-10 between 8PM and 11PM PST
Phase 3 - Ends on 8-26-10 between 8PM and 11PM PST

dv8, maybe you should make these a little bigger in the OP...

[quote name='dv8mad']Updated to here -

Hit character limit once again in phase 3 so I pulled out spoilers (and spaces, heh) when it would not make the line run too long. Should keep up going for a bit longer until the next point of major surgery. This is a heads up for you tlp to always copy/paste before clicking save... Just in case!

BTW, thanks for your support! I'm sure these guys are happy when they don't have to go 6 or 7 hours without an update.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean that items have been added, or was this just because of some description edits, etc.? The idea of looking over that list again is... daunting!

bread's done
Back