ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

Just to clarify, we won't know everything until ALL THREE phases are over, correct? As in, I can't pay for my stuff in phase 1 tonight if I win? I have to wait until everything is done?

Sorry, just trying to make sure.

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon: Man, I really hope everyone outbids me on everything I actually bid on. :)

RE: Shipping. We've mentioned it periodically throughout the thread. Shipping is $3 per item. Please factor this in to your bids. There are some fantastic deals to be had (seriously, $3 shipping a 360!).

@djbooba: I hope you win one of those ME guides. ;)

A017 - $4

[quote name='randomevent']Just to clarify, we won't know everything until ALL THREE phases are over, correct? As in, I can't pay for my stuff in phase 1 tonight if I win? I have to wait until everything is done?

Sorry, just trying to make sure.[/QUOTE]

Each phase will be tallied individually, so you'll know what you win in each phase within a few hours (hopefully) of ending. I can say this because I'll be sleeping while dv8 slaves away figuring it all out. :cool:

I'd recommend waiting until the end to make payment as it'll be easier on the sellers. If you're for sure not going to bid on any other phase, then shoot the seller a PM and make arrangements.

I was about to bid on multiple items from the same seller, but $3 shipping per item? Even if its from the same seller? I'll pass. That kills the whole thing for me and I was looking forward to dropping some dollars here. Maybe I'll change my mind, but man.

[quote name='Big_Baybee']I was about to bid on multiple items from the same seller, but $3 shipping per item? Even if its from the same seller? I'll pass. That kills the whole thing for me and I was looking forward to dropping some dollars here. Maybe I'll change my mind, but man.[/QUOTE]

lots of other people will be bidding in your place, thanks anyway

If its from the same seller, I am sure they would adjust shipping accordingly

[quote name='Big_Baybee']I was about to bid on multiple items from the same seller, but $3 shipping per item? Even if its from the same seller? I'll pass. That kills the whole thing for me and I was looking forward to dropping some dollars here. Maybe I'll change my mind, but man.[/QUOTE]

If you were looking at the posters, it is $3 per poster lot, not $3 per poster.

[quote name='Ace!']lots of other people will be bidding in your place, thanks anyway[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no shit.

What a worthless post.

Meh, I'll throw my bids in and see what happens. And how was it a worthless post? My god.

A214.Star Wars Collectible Stack-Em Keychains "Series 3 - Capt Rex + Cmdr Cody" (Set of 2) -$1
A136.Avengers Masterworks TPB (dogeared cover) -$1
A138.Amalgam Age of Comics TPB-$1.50
A131.Spiderman The Cosmic Adventures TPB-$1.50
A132.Spiderman The Wedding TPB-$1

[quote name='guinaevere']I did not know about a lowball chat.

I have to head out for the day now. Don't outbid me. :D

No really, everyone have fun. Bid well.[/QUOTE]

Not actually a lowball chat. There is always a live chat on dv8CAG.com, but it went on hiatus yesterday. LOL

[quote name='Cage017']I'm surprised I'm winning so many of the items I made bids on so far (some of them beat Amazon's prices by over 50%).

Asking as a newbie to lowball sales: Are we contacted with the total at the end of each phase, or do we receive notification once all the phases are finished? Or is it our responsiblity to reply right away?[/QUOTE]

Listed in the rules on the front page. Everything will be listed at the end.

[quote name='lowkey db josh']so its 3 bucks shipping for everything? lol[/QUOTE]

Do you know a better way to charge shipping for over 1000 items from two dozen sellers in at least 3 different countries?
If you do, I'd love to hear it. BTW, keep it simple so everyone can understand it and don't place shipping on individual items because it will kill the character limit. ;)

[quote name='randomevent']Just to clarify, we won't know everything until ALL THREE phases are over, correct? As in, I can't pay for my stuff in phase 1 tonight if I win? I have to wait until everything is done?

Sorry, just trying to make sure.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thelonepig']Each phase will be tallied individually, so you'll know what you win in each phase within a few hours (hopefully) of ending. I can say this because I'll be sleeping while dv8 slaves away figuring it all out. :cool:

I'd recommend waiting until the end to make payment as it'll be easier on the sellers. If you're for sure not going to bid on any other phase, then shoot the seller a PM and make arrangements.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that is correct, no totals until it's ALL over. Listed in the rules on the front page. With it ending for 3 days plus my work on dv8CAg, I won't have time to get everything edited together easily until it's all over. I will be working on it from today though... Just nothing posted.

See above for the reasoning behind this. Also, see the rules on the first page stating that some sellers have already stated they will be reducing shipping. There were basically two options. #1 Have individual shipping prices listed all over the thread and make up individual rules for each shipper, color code the entire list and make every bidder have to scroll from top to bottom checking item color and shipping prices and post about 100 times in between 100 PMs about how the shipping works or #2, flat rate.

The best choice for both the buyer and the seller seemed obvious to me.
By the way, $4 possibility for a game is still better than $29.99 at GS. ;)

[quote name='Ace!']I dont think he understands that even the big items like consoles are 3 bucks shipping as well...

How are you determining end time dv8?[/QUOTE]

My guess would be at some random time between now and 11 he will be ending it. Then again, it is just a guess.

[quote name='dv8mad']Actually, that is correct, no totals until it's ALL over. Listed in the rules on the front page. With it ending for 3 days plus my work on dv8CAg, I won't have time to get everything edited together easily until it's all over. I will be working on it from today though... Just nothing posted.[/QUOTE]

foot%20in%20mouth%20big.jpg

OK, updated through 1082.
I need to head to the P.O. and bank now, so no updates for a bit. Should have time for an update after I get back and, after that, I won't be updating until the end.

[quote name='Porksta']My guess would be at some random time between now and 11 he will be ending it. Then again, it is just a guess.[/QUOTE]

and would he be just choosing a time? Using a randomizing computer program?

Nice try at a burn...TGN wants you back.

[quote name='Ace!']and would he be just choosing a time? Using a randomizing computer program?

Nice try at a burn...TGN wants you back.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was really intended as a burn, more a bit of humor which this thread is currently in dire need of. ;)

george-w-bush.jpg

[quote name='thelonepig']I don't think it was really intended as a burn, more a bit of humor which this thread is currently in dire need of. ;)

george-w-bush.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You dont know this guy then :)

[quote name='Ace!']You dont know this guy then :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Porksta']Oh, I didn't try at a burn, I succeeded!

1172133198-ballin.gif
[/QUOTE]

Crush him, Ace. :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']Crush him, Ace. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Man...if you seen this guys pic on TGN, you would just let it ride...I promise.

Porksta, show us the Guy Game picture :)

A002 FF VIII - $1.50
A008 Kingdom Hearts - $4.50
A010 FF X - $2.00
A013 Too Human- $1.00
A015 Assassin's Creed II - $3.00
A016 Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars - $1.00
A017 Mirror's Edge - $4.50
A021 FF Crystal Chronicles - $3.50
A030 Assassin's Creed Hardcover Art Book - $8.50
A036 Mass Effect Artbook/Guide - $21
A039 Scriblenauts - $4
A041 Star Wars Old Republic II - $3.50
A042 SSB Brawl - $5.50
A043 Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass - $5.50
A056 Prototype - $1.50
A059 Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon - $1.50
A065 FF IX - $3.50
A068 Jade Empire - $2.50
A082 Kingdom Hearts II - $1.50
A105 Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts - $1.50
A107 Crisis Core:FFVII - $3.50
A113 Halo 3 ODST - $2.50
A114 Halo Wars - $1.50
A117 Mario and Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story $3.50
A196 FFXIII Downloadable Gifts $4.50
A197 FFXIII Faceplate $25.50
A244 FF Dissidia game sleeves - $1.00
D248 12 Month Live Gold Card - $35.50

A043.The Legend of Zelda : The Phantom Hourglass Gold-Trimmed HARDCOVER Collector's Edition - $6
A083.Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story - $3

[quote name='Ace!']Man...if you seen this guys pic on TGN, you would just let it ride...I promise.

Porksta, show us the Guy Game picture :)[/QUOTE]

Alas, the picture no longer exists.:cry:

bread's done
Back