ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

C023Final Fantasy VIIIBlack Label, w/Mini-WalkthroughA - $12

C179Love, Love Kiss Japanese blu-ray Game Featuring Mihiro S - $7

C310Resonance of Fate A - $30.50 ;)
D327Lego Batman A - $5
D328Kung Fu Panda/Lego Indiana Jones 2-Pack - $3
D339The Last Remnant S - $6

C310:360:Resonance of Fate - $31.50

(I know... those evil .50 bids, but I'm fairly certain we're both nearing what we're willing to pay on this. At this price, it can almost be picked up for the PS3 off Amazon with FSS, but I kinda want the Xbox version >.

C029 - Parasite Eve (BL) - $20
C044 - Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia Deluxe Version - $50
C049 - Atelier Iris 3: Eternal Phantasm - $12
C054 - Dragon Quest VIII (BL) - $10
C079 - Shadow Hearts - $20
C083 - Star Ocean: Til the End of Time Some wear on slipcover - $15
C216 - Gotcha Force - $10

C098Growlanser Generations - $9.50
C123Eternal Poison Collector's Editionw/Artbook, OST S - $20

C137Wet - $9

C268Gears of War 2 Game of the Year Unused DLC - $11.50
C273Red Dead Redemption - $21
C300Shadowrun A - $2

[quote name='bvharris']I don't like you anymore.[/QUOTE]

Oh cmon, this is only the second time we've really went back and forth for a single item. :D

C047Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana- $15
C048Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny- $19
C049Atelier Iris 3: Eternal Phantasm - $15
C329Sega Genesis Bundle w/41 games - $55
C345Myst -$2
C029PS1 - Parasite Eve (BL) - $22

[quote name='bvharris']I don't like you anymore.[/QUOTE]

don't forget... he just lost a $400 item. So he has lots of money to spare. :D

[quote name='Saratinous']Oh cmon, this is only the second time we've really went back and forth for a single item. :D[/QUOTE]

I know. :D

I'm debating whether to bid again, it's right in that gray area where I could probably get it cheaper if I tried but may very well be too lazy to find out how. ;)

But at least you know if I do I'll do it soon, I'm not going to sit and try to snipe it.

[quote name='dinobot']don't forget... he just lost a $400 item. So he has lots of money to spare. :D[/QUOTE]

*sigh* Yeah. This is probably my most strenuous work week this year and trying to get enough sleep while getting up by 5:30 or so EST is not going well for these nights. So far, I've at least won 1 thing each night. Tonight, I'll try to put in some maximum bids before I collapse. =\

[quote name='Saratinous']*sigh* Yeah. This is probably my most strenuous work week this year and trying to get enough sleep while getting up by 5:30 or so EST is not going well for these nights. So far, I've at least won 1 thing each night. Tonight, I'll try to put in some maximum bids before I collapse. =\[/QUOTE]

I hear that, I can't handle the late lowball nights. This is probably inviting sniping on the few things I'm winning in this round, but I doubt I'll hang around for the end tonight either, it's murder on us working stiffs. College kids have lowball advantages.

Thankfully the only things I really wanted were those Stargate: Atlantis seasons and the Star Trek blus, and I won those without having to defend them (which in the back of my mind always makes me feel like I overpaid, but oh well).

[quote name='bvharris']I'm debating whether to bid again, it's right in that gray area where I could probably get it cheaper if I tried but may very well be too lazy to find out how. ;)[/QUOTE]

I demand a good old-fashioned lowball bloodbath, because it's not about how much you spend. It's not even about how much you save. It's about how much shame you can heap upon your enemy through forceful displays of excess. Extra points if you go above retail :cool:

[quote name='fwbweux']I demand a good old-fashioned lowball bloodbath, because it's not about how much you spend. It's not even about how much you save. It's about how much shame you can heap upon your enemy through forceful displays of excess. Extra points if you go above retail :cool:[/QUOTE]

I feel like for my next lowball I need to somehow convince bidders that there's a large group of attractive women closely monitoring the thread. Women who hate losers. Then we'll see some lowball machismo at its finest. :cool:

[quote name='bvharris']I feel like for my next lowball I need to somehow convince bidders that there's a large group of attractive women closely monitoring the thread. Women who hate losers. Then we'll see some lowball machismo at its finest. :cool:[/QUOTE]

CheapAssGamer: not only a quality resource for game deals, but now also the world's first dating site for auction fetishists.

...:cold: I think this conversation needs to end before it takes any weirder turns ;)

bread's done
Back