ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='Spyder187']TLP you missed one of my bids in your update sir.....[/QUOTE]

The forum tends to move so quickly that I need to make a post just to gage where I'm updating to, then the update. It should be updated now, so hopefully you'll see your bid now.

- TLP

Hey, I'm up! I heard that there was a question about the Big Boss system and the seller mailed me the answer.

"The system works fine and I've only noticed one dead pixel in the upper right corner where the time is displayed."

@BvHarris and Fwbeux: That was one of the most entertaining discourses I have seen on the internet.

You both get bonus points for actually making me laugh in the middle of class while trying to imagine throngs of attractive women huddled around computer screens, pouring over the lowball threads, swooning over my stalwart over-retail bids. I need to stop watching anime...

C123 Eternal Poison Collector’s Editionw/Artbook, OST S SniperREX $22
C133 Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds S SnipeREX $12
C231Wii Sports Resort w/ Motion Plus A SniperREX $13

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']P A C

I need someone to spot me on Amazon payments and cash/money orders. So if you are reading this and you could help me out that would be great![/QUOTE]

I should be able to.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']@BvHarris and Fwbeux: That was one of the most entertaining discourses I have seen on the internet.

You both get bonus points for actually making me laugh in the middle of class while trying to imagine throngs of attractive women huddled around computer screens, pouring over the lowball threads, swooning over my stalwart over-retail bids. I need to stop watching anime...[/QUOTE]

I have to agree...well aside from everything after the "it was entertaining part".

bvharris do you have the Bright Fall premium theme for Alan Wake? I have a code left over (the theme was on the CE disk) and I said to myself that I would get rid of it so I can throw the cardboard out, I feel that this battle of $ was much more entertaining then what I had planned to do with it (most likely nothing)

[quote name='dancrane212']
bvharris do you have the Bright Fall premium theme for Alan Wake? I have a code left over (the theme was on the CE disk) and I said to myself that I would get rid of it so I can throw the cardboard out, I feel that this battle of $ was much more entertaining then what I had planned to do with it (most likely nothing)[/QUOTE]

Gah, believe it or not I just bought it last week after I decided my Dragon Age theme had run its course. What luck. :D I appreciate the sentiment though..

Give it to the CAG you think is the cutest...

Quiet! Let him choose.

[quote name='Saratinous']Nu! Don't bank on cutest CAG! Bank on cutest avatar! ... and don't let the squirrel-girl mesmerize you![/QUOTE]

You get it. I'm glad to finally be rid of it.

Now I just need to finish Episode 6 and the DLC

[quote name='Saratinous']Nu! Don't bank on cutest CAG! Bank on cutest avatar! ... and don't let the squirrel-girl mesmerize you![/QUOTE]

My avatar features a giant alien vagina Lavos. You can't really top that for cuteness, and we already determined I don't want it.

Go on, try to play Chrono Trigger again after reading that. I just rocked your world.

[quote name='bvharris']My avatar features a giant alien vagina Lavos. You can't really top that for cuteness, and we already determined I don't want it.

Go on, try to play Chrono Trigger again after reading that. I just rocked your world.
[/QUOTE]

I am -so- happy I played Chrono Trigger way back when and never thought of that... it would have made it so much harder to attack it with my sword. >.>

C070Metal Slug Anthology $5
C076Psychonauts $8
C089Silpheed: The Lost Planet $3
C121Sopranos: Road to Respectw/Map, LE Booklet $2
C137WetSlight tear in wrap $11
C165Ninja Gaiden Sigma $9
C173Lair $4
C213Viewtiful Joe 2 $3
C241Mortal Kombat Armageddon $1
C250Viva Pinata (PH) $2
C272Pirates of the Caribbean $2
C284FEAR 2 $5
C296Red Faction: Guerrilla S $9
D339The Last Remnant $7

[quote name='bvharris']My avatar features a giant alien vagina Lavos. You can't really top that for cuteness, and we already determined I don't want it.

[/QUOTE]

I was going to pick up ChronoTrigger on DS next week....ehhh

At least I wont be playing it.

[quote name='dancrane212']I was going to pick up ChronoTrigger on DS next week....ehhh

At least I wont be playing it.[/QUOTE]

bvharris... only he can ruin Chrono Trigger. ;)

C167 Virtua Fighter 5 $3
C168 DBZ Burst LimitDisc,Manual $4.5
C187NES - Metroid BBezerker $1.5
C327 Black SP system with power cable $14.50
C328Sega Saturn Console System, official controller & power cord. As-is. Worked last year when it was hooked up. $18
E337 Pearl Blue SP AGS-101, lots of body wear, screen is untouched, no Nintendo stickers on bottom $14
B063 Black GBA SP system with power $21

C011PS1 - D - $9
C012PS1 - Resident Evil Director's Cut - $5
C019PS1 - Guitar Freaks - $4
C020PS1 - Castlevania:Chronicles - $10
C191SNES - Earth Worm Jim 2 - $5
C235 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - $9
C320DC - $1.00
C322DC - Shenmue - $4
C327 Black SP system - $16
D350 Sim City - $2

[quote name='jughead']Indigo: I already bid @ $17. Are you gonna 1up?[/QUOTE]