ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='batman1939']It end between 8 and 11 pst. So it's over when dv8mad says it's over.[/QUOTE]

He was asking about BSD's lowball, not the current one.

[quote name='Squarehard']I'm throwing down Josh. Come get some![/QUOTE]

Congrats! I already have the game but I would've taken the LE at a low price. Enjoy it. I probably still have 20 games i have no idea in hell if I'm still winning. LOL

[quote name='Sc4rfac3']C296.Red Faction: Guerrilla-10
$C265Monster Madness-3
C070.Metal Slug Anthology$-7
C077.Rogue Galaxy$-$A -5$
D338.X-Men Origins: Wolverine-6
C155Stranglehold Collector's Edition-6[/QUOTE]

I think you'll need to check back a few pages... D338 is higher than that

The Brooklyn Pilsner is tasting great right now and I'm laying down some fast times on GT5:p so it looks like I'll be up for the ending :) I don't know how up I'll be for work... but its worth it for an ULTIMATE LOWBALL!

[quote name='Josh5890']Congrats! I already have the game but I would've taken the LE at a low price. Enjoy it. I probably still have 20 games i have no idea in hell if I'm still winning. LOL[/QUOTE]

I already have the game too, but I'm lacking some LEs, so why not. It's still below my max.

C082Star Ocean: Til the End of Time (GH) - $6.00
C051Champions of Norrath $7.50
C052Champions Return to Arms $7.50
C060.hack//Outbreak: Part 3 - $13.00
C040Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection $18.00
C222X-Men Legends $2.50
C223X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse $2.50
C173Lair - $5.50
C265Monster Madness - $3.50

C005PS1 Destruction Derby $1
C018Ps1 Die Hard Trilogy $2
C020PS1 Castlevania Chronicles $14
C024PS1 Grand Theft Auto $2
C032PS1 Tenchu $2
C033PS1 Tomb Raider $1
C035PS1 Vigilante 8 $1

C149 Afro Samurai $4
C161 BlazBlue $12
C218 Ikaruga $18
C131 Disgaea 3 $15

A scattering of further bids...

C042.Disgaea 2 - $16

C087.Ys: The Ark of Napishtim - $10

C093.Shining Force Neo B - $7

C128.Kingdom Hearts B - $3

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']C129 Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal $2[/QUOTE]

I already bid it at $2 a few posts back, sorry. And with that I now up my bid to $3 :p

PHASE 3 (Sections C) AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED
THIS IS THE END OF THE LOWBALL!

No more bids for any section will count after this post. Everything before does. Questions? See the rules in the OP! ;)

Now, I have to visit the immigration office today... Uh, right about now... In order to fill out some paperwork for my visa renewal. That means that I will not be updating phase 3 bidder info until later tonight as I would also like to spend a little time with Ai since she just got home last night.
Bow chika wow wow

Just a note for those of you joining in late, please read the rules. Totals will be calculated and posted within a day of the auction end, which should give 24 hours until I start hearing complaints but, let's be realistic, it probably won't even buy me 24 minutes. Sorting through 1000 items/bids and them separating into bidder and seller section is not an easy job and, even with the help of the amazing tlp, there will be a ton of things to get done in a very short amount of time. Just hang tight please! ;)

*And for the record, phase 2 DID end on time (although it posted in the hour, it was :59 on the clock I go by). I just didn't make it home in time to update beforehand as I would have liked to have done. tlp covered some of that though.

bread's done
Back