ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

Randomthinker, grabbed Sam and Max away from me in the last minute, eh? I own them digitally, just thought it would be nice to have the disk on my shelf. Enjoy them! (Night of the Raving Dead is my favorite chapter.)

[quote name='shaq-funaki']dam hahah i got sniped for blaz blue damn waiting time for posts karmas a bit..... You know lol[/quote]

headshot!

C201Harvest Moon a Wonderful Life - $1.50
C204Harvest Moon A Magical Melody - $1.50
C206Super Monkey Ball (PC - $1.00
C210Sonic Mega Collection - $1.00
C224Resident Evil- $4.50
C237Panzer Dragoon Orta - $4.00
C287Call of Duty 2 - $2.50
C289Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - $4.00

C249Nier $17.50
C265 Monster Madness- $2.50
C280 Tomb Raider Legend- $3.50
C300 Shadowrun- $3
D328 Kung Fu Panda double pack- $3.50
C325 XBox 360 60 GB- $112
C327Black SP system with power cable $17
E336GBC - Atomic Purple Game Boy ColorSome scratching on screen, plays grea $11
E338White DS LiteNo stylus, LCD broken $21

[quote name='jaideam']Sorry we had to go to war Ramen - perhaps in the future we can fight for the same side ^^[/QUOTE]

It's all good. I won Ico (I think) and the lowball gave me an excuse to move La Pucelle Tactics from my saved items to buying it from Amazon. :bouncy: (I've had it there for months)

...I also got a Valkyria Chronicles book. I'm not even sure what it is, but I think it's from the anime. :whee:

[quote name='Doomstink']C201Harvest Moon a Wonderful Life - $1.50
C204Harvest Moon A Magical Melody - $1.50
C206Super Monkey Ball (PC - $1.00
C210Sonic Mega Collection - $1.00
C224Resident Evil- $4.50
C237Panzer Dragoon Orta - $4.00
C287Call of Duty 2 - $2.50
C289Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - $4.00[/QUOTE]
I can only assume now that you are furious.

[quote name='penetratingpincer']Wow. To be honest, I didn't expect it to end this soon =)[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

I'm glad I have at least won one game on my first lowball :bouncy:

#IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL BIDDERS#

I have completed the phase one list cleanup (not to be posted until the other phases are combined with it) and thought I should give everyone a small heads up just in case.

Due to the character limit, I have pulled out a lot of unnecessary info. So, if you need to save the details for your own reference, pull it soon before the lists are replaced.

EXAMPLE:
A031.Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow w/ Poster Map :ds: Minor wear and creased backcover - B - NECROSPAWN - $2

will become
A031.Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $2

listed individually under NECROSAPWN in the full list

This will make it easier to add all the seller info and also to keep almost all items on a single line for ease of reading and sorting by seller.

#IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL SELLERS#

Be prepared to post your info in the thread after the ending of phase 3 (Many of you have done it somewhere in the thread already... Which means I won't be able to easily find it. Now that this is over, fell free to repost as I'm sure there will be far less posts in between). By that, I mean, I need a code key for each of you in the following format;

P A C (?)

P = Paypal - make it green if you accept it or blue if you do not

A = Amazon payment and/or GC - green if yes, blue if no

C = Cash/Money Order - Again, green or blue

If you do not accept one or more of the forms, please add another CAG name from the UL group to the key in parenthesis so they may forward the funds to you via a method you accept as discussed in the rules email.

For example, my key will be listed like so:

P A C (thelonepig)

Whoops, totally missed dv8's post. I'm doing accounting homework at the same time as refreshing the page, so I wasn't fully paying attention. I won some stuff, so I'm not upset at all for missing the deadline on those other bids. They were afterthoughts anyways.

CAG Seller FatBoyInside payment of choice : [size=+1]P A C [/size]

I weep for my losses...but congrats to the other sellers and the host. My invoices will come after the weekend, so be patient with me. Thx!

i will check back on this...cant tell whats going on.

I take paypal and cash/money...no amazon payments for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Master Troll']You need to give him a day or two. He can't just pull totals out of his ass.[/QUOTE]

It'd be one hell of a trick!

ill check back tomorrow to see if everything is updated, i too missed a bid i had bid and edited it out at work , accidently getting rid of two bids instead of one and losing ff13 by a buck, but its cool there will be more, i do have a $10 BID on ODST that was not updated, but ill come back and check it later you all got your work cut out for ya

bread's done
Back