ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

Awwwww man, why if I had known you got a hold of those I would have bought one instead of my reg edition. >_< damn u dv8 you only had the ones on amazon listed. My old ps3 was going out too and I was looking for a new one.

[quote name='adriley313']ok 2 maybe stupid questions

Will the ps3 play US games or only jpnese ones? Looks so awesome, was very intrested when ZxT Vendetta first mentioned in his blog. I was awed by it.

2. the game, is it in Jpnese cause a friend told me bout it and i was intrested but then heard it was limited and forgot about it.

thx a bunch[/QUOTE]

1. You should click that little spoiler button under the item name. ;)

2. Of course the game is in Japanese. If you can't read enough you'd probably have to use a walkthrough or something.

So I want the Tales of Xillia PS3. Am I supposed to place the order through dv8cag.com, thereby buying on Amazon Japan and shipping to you? If that's the case, the ToX PS3 is oos on Amazon and there's already some big markup :(

^ No, I have this one available right now. Fulfilled the requests I got and have just one left for CAG. Still, it has some big markup already, but I'll still go less than you'll find on ebay.

a very pretty unit, but just can't justify buying it, I just ordered a GoW3 360. Why the hell doesn't sony release any of these LE units in the US.
I just have trouble paying double for a paint job...
(of course I have no problem selling one for double.....)

[quote name='blackdog60']a very pretty unit, but just can't justify buying it, I just ordered a GoW3 360. Why the hell doesn't sony release any of these LE units in the US.
I just have trouble paying double for a paint job...
(of course I have no problem selling one for double.....)[/QUOTE]

So charge 4x.

Oh F this Dv8, that's sooo bull. I even told you I was looking for a bundle with the DLC stuff. I'm so done, that's stupid. I didn't mind paying a premium for a rare item, but i even told you how ticked I was shelling out 160 for a overpriced reg edition. I spent 250 already and it would have cost me another 100 just to fix my old model, i wouldn't have minded paying more if i got a new ps3.

Whatever it's fine. Thanks for thinking of me.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Oh F this Dv8, that's sooo bull. I even told you I was looking for a bundle with the DLC stuff. I'm so done, that's stupid. I didn't mind paying a premium for a rare item, but i even told you how ticked I was shelling out 160 for a overpriced reg edition. Whatever it's fine. Thanks for thinking of me.[/QUOTE]

You are right. I'm not sure why I didn't email you and offer it directly to you.

I'm not sure what would lead you to believe you were the only person on CAG looking for an item. I received well over a dozen PMs from people regarding ToX things in the past couple of months, not to mention the requests that were already submitted and fulfilled through dv8CAG.com.

Not only that, but the DX bundle was so limited that I only ended up knowing I got it when it showed up as they oversold their quantities and I was placed in a lottery for one.

Still, feel free to be outraged that I didn't place you above every single other person that asked about these items. How dare I place it on my list for every CAG to have a shot at.

Not the point. I came to you with a request beforehand. If the item went to someone else who had a request as in next in line it would have been fine with me. But instead you ignored a request and chose to list it for everyone. What's the point of putting in requests if they aren't going to be filled.

You can do whatever you want dv8, it's fine by me. It is yours to do what you want, but don't act like you are doing anyone a favor, I thought it was business. Even If it is business after all, I just didn't like how it was handled.

I don't know the whole story but I can vouch for dv8 saying no less than 2 weeks ago maybe 3 weeks ago that he ended up winning that lottery. No need to get your panties in a bunch princess.

I don't know if it's off his hands but you can always give him an offer he can't refuse.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Not the point. I came to you with a request beforehand. If the item went to someone else who had a request as in next in line it would have been fine with me. But instead you ignored a request and chose to list it for everyone. What's the point of putting in requests if they aren't going to be filled.

You can do whatever you want dv8, it's fine by me. It is yours to do what you want, but don't act like you are doing anyone a favor, I thought it was business. Even If it is business after all, I just didn't like how it was handled.[/QUOTE]

On July 1st, I received your request (#233) for the Tales of Xillia first run PS3 game.

On July 2nd, I updated your request letting you know that the item was available to be ordered by you directly and sent to me for forwarding.
I then closed the request as my portion had been fulfilled.
If you had wanted the game, you could have ordered it yourself and created a new forwarding request as dozens of other people have within this time frame.

Your request was not for the system, nor was it for the Famitsu DX pack.

If you would like to take your "business" elsewhere, I would not mind. While running a very small business, dealing with people with such a sense of entitlement is more of a headache than it is worth.

You didn't by chance happen to stop by a Game Stop with your mother a few days back looking for a Disgaea 4 LE did you?

EDIT: [quote name='georox']Oddly enough, at least 5 stores near me still have the $60 version... is it really limited?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe so geo. That was just posted in relation to a recent blog entry I had read through. ;)

[quote name='skiizim']I don't know the whole story but I can vouch for dv8 saying no less than 2 weeks ago maybe 3 weeks ago that he ended up winning that lottery. No need to get your panties in a bunch princess.

I don't know if it's off his hands but you can always give him an offer he can't refuse.[/QUOTE]

Not sure exactly what that was skiizim, but I knew I got this DX pack just less than 3 days ago.

[quote name='dv8mad']

You didn't by chance happen to stop by a Game Stop with your mother a few days back looking for a Disgaea 4 LE did you?[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, at least 5 stores near me still have the $60 version... is it really limited?

[quote name='dv8mad']If you would like to take your "business" elsewhere, I would not mind. While running a very small business, dealing with people with such a sense of entitlement is more of a headache than it is worth.[/QUOTE]

I did ask about how to order because it wasn't working on Amazon with my CC, I even asked Bdog how to do it. And amazon jp was sold out, you don't do yahoo auction anymore either.

It's nice to know that you care about confidentiality willing to put all my business up here for everyone to see. I guess I deserve the embarrassment, but I certainly wasn't expecting...

It doesn't matter, you win. Well, I'm sorry I said anything.

[quote name='georox']Oddly enough, at least 5 stores near me still have the $60 version... is it really limited?[/QUOTE]

He means that I shouldn't expect to get rare items by paying late. He states that I should have been prepared and pre-ordered well ahead of time. So I should have saved, since I'm not made of money.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Not the point. I came to you with a request beforehand. If the item went to someone else who had a request as in next in line it would have been fine with me. But instead you ignored a request and chose to list it for everyone. What's the point of putting in requests if they aren't going to be filled.

You can do whatever you want dv8, it's fine by me. It is yours to do what you want, but don't act like you are doing anyone a favor, I thought it was business. Even If it is business after all, I just didn't like how it was handled.[/QUOTE]

:cry::cry::cry:

[quote name='dv8mad']Not sure exactly what that was skiizim, but I knew I got this DX pack just less than 3 days ago.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't the DX pack, I never even heard of it before but you had mentioned in the socialMAX forum that a spot must have opened up for the system.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']

He means that I shouldn't expect to get rare items by paying late. He states that I should have been prepared and pre-ordered well ahead of time. So I should have saved, since I'm not made of money.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much how things work in the real world, if I want something that might be rare/limited, I save for it... and I preorder/prepay for it so I don't miss it... kind of how things go.

[quote name='georox']That's pretty much how things work in the real world, if I want something that might be rare/limited, I save for it... and I preorder/prepay for it so I don't miss it... kind of how things go.[/QUOTE]

Not saying i disagree, just telling you I get it without you mocking me.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']
It's nice to know that you care about confidentiality willing to put all my business up here for everyone to see. I guess I deserve the embarrassment, but I certainly wasn't expecting...[/QUOTE]

I don't typically reveal what items were requested and/or who items were requested by. However, if you think that you can come into my public page and post accusing me of ignoring requests and passing you over without me sticking up for myself, you've got another think coming.

Also, as you had already stated earlier yourself, you wanted a copy of the game with the download codes.

I didn't reveal any more information than you already had aside from the specific dates which are simply there to illustrate that I did things the way I should have.

If anything, I feel that you have revealed more about yourself to your fellow CAGs than I could have.

[quote name='dv8mad']I don't typically reveal what items were requested and/or who items were requested by. However, if you think that you can come into my public page and post accusing me of ignoring requests and passing you over without me sticking up for myself, you've got another think coming.

Also, as you had already stated earlier yourself, you wanted a copy of the game with the download codes.

I didn't reveal any more information than you already had aside from the specific dates which are simply there to illustrate that I did things the way I should have.

If anything, I feel that you have revealed more about yourself to your fellow CAGs than I could have.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter in the end. It's not my choice, it's yours it's your product and you do what you want. I've treated every cag I've traded with with respect. I did not intentionally mean to say that you did it on purpose, I just am upset that I had the money and not the opportunity. I should have handled it better. But I still have the right to feel frustrated.

I'm not an entitled person, just a person who handles some situations poorly. I just vented in the wrong way.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']It doesn't matter in the end. It's not my choice, it's yours it's your product and you do what you want. I've treated every cag I've traded with with respect. I did not intentionally mean to say that you did it on purpose, I just am upset that I had the money and not the opportunity. I should have handled it better. But I still have the right to feel frustrated.

I'm not an entitled person, just a person who handles some situations poorly.[/QUOTE]

Well, if that's the case, I forgive you and it can be a lesson learned.
Just remember that I'm not (any longer) just here trading for fun. Having a decent reputation is important to me as building and keeping trust with customers of dv8CAG is something I need to do as the small revenue from the site is actually quite a large part of our cashflow. Without dv8CAG business, we would have run out of diapers and such more than a few times!

As for these items, they are still available, but I do not have a stand alone copy of the game. The DX pack I received came with a copy of the game, but I would rather not break it out separately. Same with the system itself.

I feel it would bring down the value of both packages if I removed a single piece.

[quote name='dv8mad']Well, if that's the case, I forgive you and it can be a lesson learned.
Just remember that I'm not (any longer) just here trading for fun. Having a decent reputation is important to me as building and keeping trust with customers of dv8CAG is something I need to do as the small revenue from the site is actually quite a large part of our cashflow. Without dv8CAG business, we would have run out of diapers and such more than a few times!

As for these items, they are still available, but I do not have a stand alone copy of the game. The DX pack I received came with a copy of the game, but I would rather not break it out separately. Same with the system itself.

I feel it would bring down the value of both packages if I removed a single piece.[/QUOTE]

It's fine, as I said I already spent like 200 or so to get the reg edition with DLC and the cd. I just missed out and whatever. I'm just having my own issues right now I guess. And I'm venting in another way.

ummm
Do u know when the new SNSD Korean CD comes outs?

Ill let you knew when Phantasy Star Defenders Pack gets here and ill send you a copy.

Anyone remember the single offer lowball?

The one where everyone made their top offer for the item and then I accepted one of them at the end?

Thinking about doing it for the ToX items as I have had a lot of interest, but no one able to come through right now. I figure going this route would give a couple weeks or so for people to get money/items together.

Thoughts?

Personally, I'd say hang onto the items and wait for someone to buy. There's no sense in possibly losing money on something that you should be able to find a buyer for with time.

Free bump for my homey dv8mad! I checked out the ToX famitsu pack, but I don't think I can do it. Between now and December, my wallet is frightened!

[quote name='thelonepig']Personally, I'd say hang onto the items and wait for someone to buy. There's no sense in possibly losing money on something that you should be able to find a buyer for with time.[/QUOTE]

I agree with TLP. Just undercut ebay just a bit and you'll be ok.

Looking for a new ps3, maybe want to spend around 400-500 someone know a cool LE ps3 out there? My old 60 gig would have to be sent in for a graphics card repair, but I want a smaller model thats not so bulky. May sell my old one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm gonna fix my old one a lot of the LE ps3s are a bit lackluster aside from Lightning ps3 and Xillia, the rest are a special color only. like metal gear gun metal.

XD

[quote name='dv8mad']^ Or get the more rare Famitsu DX pack from a certain someone instead. ;)[/QUOTE]

OR ORDER a copy from dv8 from Lalabit (If possible) then buy the DX pack from him. They don't ship out of Japan dv8, so just saying if ppl were looking for it maybe they could get you to order it as it has dem nendos in it.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Grrr I made more than I was expecting in my lowball and am planning another.... Do I really want the Famitsu bundle or not.... Hmmmmm[/QUOTE]

You do really want it... just think, you pass it up, someone else grabs it... day later? Regret sits in.

Kicking myself for not ordering the God Module Ouija set myself.

You may not want to ZxT. Apparently this game is better than ToV from what everyone is saying.
Keeping a really complete ToV collection as you have would probably be better than making a collection for a superior game.

You can go ahead and leave the ToX collecting to real Tales of... fans. ;)

heyo
Just FYI i will be hosting a group lowball in the beginning of October if you want to join Dv8mad.

I great way to group it together so theres not so many at one time
Let me know either way

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Grrr I made more than I was expecting in my lowball and am planning another.... Do I really want the Famitsu bundle or not.... Hmmmmm[/QUOTE]

Get it for the Tipo plushy and the micro fiber cloth, that alone is worth it. Or Tipo will bite you like she does everyone else.

NCloudTalesofXillia+13.jpg

Leia's face is priceless. :lol:

bread's done
Back