ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='dv8mad']Nice timing! I had considered pulling it off the list and trying to put it together and frame it, but I just got a nice Dead Master puzzle the day before yesterday and decided not to. :D[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend and I have been getting into doing puzzles and framing them actually! Recently finished a Mario puzzle and a Totoro puzzle. Well, put it on hold for me please, I'll be sure to set aside some of my lowball auction funds for it ;) I'll PM you once I get things settled up, its ending tomorrow and I suspect I'll be updating and invoicing throughout the night while packaging and shipping and over the next few days.

[quote name='georox']Hey dv8 prod Tsu to get White Knight Chronicles paid for so I can ship stuff.[/QUOTE]

If he doesn't get it and delays my shipment, I will just charge him 150% fees from now on. :cool:

[quote name='dinobot']Pretty ToX PS3 Console... Bump[/QUOTE]

Holy crap! Where have you been?

WOW Geo is nice, I sorta believe it. Also, yea Dino where my Xeno buddy been.

Also... TOTORO PUZZLE?!?!?!

meidustbunny.jpg

You shall not pass!

Looks like you've won an item from my lowball! Shall we discuss the terms for your surrender...
...of the puzzle to my possession and in return your item and whatever amount we'll agree upon? ;)

12:46 Geo 1:6 scale stuff is only an action figure
12:46 Geo if properly jointed
12:46 Geo and not creepy japan shit
12:46 Geo plus, needs weapons.

So dv8 saw you joined chat while I was getting tea.

Great, accidentally hit a fucking playasia link, now chat won't re-load.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Man I hate this I ordered Xillia and it was shipped and the 4th and I don't have it. Safe to say it's lost I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it.
Where did you order from?

[quote name='dv8mad']Sounds like it.
Where did you order from?[/QUOTE]

Same person I got Tales of Graces F from. Everyone else who ordered got theirs, but mine just hasn't come yet, but I'm waiting on a response back.

Yes I should have bought the DX pack from you, but I paid extra for the Pre-order stuff cause everywhere was sold out and this crud still happens. You can consider it karma for me being a jerk to you earlier.

Ok I signed up on your site, now I may be putting in a request for a XGRB-3 or 2+. Will you purchase via yahoo auctions JP and then ship to me, or do you think you could actually find one cheaper over there?

[quote name='Beatofficer']Packing shipping tomorrow, you want anything from the states before i ship it?[/QUOTE]

One million dollars! Pretty sure that's like 178 yen.

[quote name='georox']dv8, thought of you tonight, had Taco Bell. I should've soaked your package in sauce first...[/QUOTE]

Stop mentioning my package.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Ok I signed up on your site, now I may be putting in a request for a XGRB-3 or 2+. Will you purchase via yahoo auctions JP and then ship to me, or do you think you could actually find one cheaper over there?[/QUOTE]

I don't even know what that is, but I will do my best!

[quote name='dv8mad']One million dollars! Pretty sure that's like 178 yen.
[/QUOTE]

Actually after fees it is down to 52 yen now.

So turns, out they shipped it to the wrong address, an address i used to be at instead of the one I told them to send it to, so now I'm more than likely SOL...

I may end up getting that DX pack neway, then canceling the ps3 to cover it. XD

But in all seriousness, I gotta think what am I going to do. >.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']So turns, out they shipped it to the wrong address, an address i used to be at instead of the one I told them to send it to, so now I'm more than likely SOL...

I may end up getting that DX pack neway, then canceling the ps3 to cover it. XD

But in all seriousness, I gotta think what am I going to do. >.

[quote name='adriley313']OMG i cant wait[/QUOTE]

It will be released on iTunes worldwide. My aunt is ordering me a physical copy of the album though. Hopefully there is some sort of pre-order bonus over there for it. Another poster would be very welcome. :D

[quote name='georox']Let me guess, outdated Paypal address? Most people ship to the address on file due to being protected.[/QUOTE]

Actually I told them to ship to a temporary address instead of the one on ebay, and they didn't listen. My paypal addy is current, so it was my ebay addy. I forgot to change it, but even still I told them to ship it to a different addy neway... So, it's really both our faults.

Also got White Knight Chronicles today, at the latest I'll send the money on friday and there was no surprise in there Geo... I was wondering if you really had left me one. XD

I'd like to encourage some other CAGs to visit rockalittle's contest post. Not only is she giving out some prizes for those that participate, but it's for an extremely good cause - extra-life.org. Her collected donations will go toward a Children's Miracle Network hospital. Having dealt with her before, I feel confident in saying that she is a good person and you can feel secure knowing that your donation is safe. Donations are being accepted directly through the extra-life site, so you know that the money is going where it is supposed to go.

Yes, times are tough all over and we always have other things we could spend our hard earned money on...
On the other hand, most of us have many, many years ahead of us and lots of time to "waste" playing video games.

The children that your donations aid have much less time than we do, and a lot of it will be spent in pain. Please think about setting aside just a little bit of that play money in order to make some children's remaining time a little happier.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Actually I told them to ship to a temporary address instead of the one on ebay, and they didn't listen. My paypal addy is current, so it was my ebay addy. I forgot to change it, but even still I told them to ship it to a different addy neway... So, it's really both our faults.

Also got White Knight Chronicles today, at the latest I'll send the money on friday and there was no surprise in there Geo... I was wondering if you really had left me one. XD[/QUOTE]

The hamster fresh from the hamster-machine (microwave) was shipped separately to be less suspicious.

[quote name='georox']The hamster fresh from the hamster-machine (microwave) was shipped separately to be less suspicious.[/QUOTE]

ah I thought I smelled it coming. Also bump and will donate to that one thread eventually too.

[quote name='dinobot']Been around, just not as much as before.[/QUOTE]

Well, I STILL have your Starscream from, I dunno, like a year ago or something that you asked me to hold onto until you got more stuff from me. It's been wrapped up in the closet this whole time! :lol:
You ready to get some more stuff yet?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It will be released on iTunes worldwide. My aunt is ordering me a physical copy of the album though. Hopefully there is some sort of pre-order bonus over there for it. Another poster would be very welcome. :D[/QUOTE]

thank god for that, means it wont be crazy expensive for the digital version.
Where can you import the new album?
I looked on yesasia but dont see it.
Ill have a lil extra cash next week I think if i can take back this crappy XMent Destiny and may import it or the Paradise in Phuket box set. Id love GG poster, mainly with Sooyoung.

Almost bought the Super Junior album A-cha cause it was cheap and i like Mr Simple, but when i heard A-Cha i was like hell no.

PS: Does this look legit. Shipping to the states is $10. So total is less than $30.
The Boys: 3rd Album by Girl's Generation

Last edited by a moderator:
the new GG album supposedly will have an english version of the lead single The Boys. Maybe they are testing the american market to see if they will make a stateside debut.

Still i cant wait

bread's done
Back