ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

Your PMs are full. I was hoping you could help me get a replacement part for the Saber Lily figure from a few years back, because I accidentally dropped the scabbard piece...

DV8 they announced all the stuff for Xillia last night. The Fami pack does have lulu can you find out how much it is? I'd like to order one if it hasn't sold out.

[quote name='georox']dv8 wants ME1 and 2, but not 3?![/QUOTE]

Already have 3, and I got the steelbook that holds all three games, so I just needed disc only. ;)

tlp already came through for me on a ME2. :applause:

O/S bump. Are there still any of you college kids out there that can get one super cheap? I don't even know if they still do that or not.

[quote name='Rasen']They do still offer student discounts, but super cheap isn't the word for it. I think "Slightly less gougey" best describes it.[/QUOTE]

I do hate gougey... Any idea on typical school pricing for an O/S? I'm getting parts together to build a new PC and would rather not use a JP O/S if I don't have to.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Hey dv8 are you still fulfilling requests in the meantime or no?[/QUOTE]

No. There have been a few news updates on the site detailing that.
I just got back from Tokyo since I was sent there on a last minute trip for work. So, not only did I work the whole week there, but I felt like crap because I caught a bad cold my first day there.
Now that I am back here, we are cleaning the house (unpacking) once again.

Still, waiting to open until the house is clean would put us somewhere in the 2014 range, so I am looking to get it clean enough in here to get things running again after this weekend.

I have a huge stack of items that we didn't get to ship out before we moved as well as a bunch of things that have come in over the past 2 weeks or so. Ai and I will be working hard through the weekend to get ourselves caught up on that so we can get invoices out and then reopen for requests.

[quote name='dv8mad']I do hate gougey... Any idea on typical school pricing for an O/S? I'm getting parts together to build a new PC and would rather not use a JP O/S if I don't have to.

No. There have been a few news updates on the site detailing that.
I just got back from Tokyo since I was sent there on a last minute trip for work. So, not only did I work the whole week there, but I felt like crap because I caught a bad cold my first day there.
Now that I am back here, we are cleaning the house (unpacking) once again.

Still, waiting to open until the house is clean would put us somewhere in the 2014 range, so I am looking to get it clean enough in here to get things running again after this weekend.

I have a huge stack of items that we didn't get to ship out before we moved as well as a bunch of things that have come in over the past 2 weeks or so. Ai and I will be working hard through the weekend to get ourselves caught up on that so we can get invoices out and then reopen for requests.[/QUOTE]

Okay thanks for the answer I was curious.

uh... i just realized this

Mighty Muggs Starscream SOLD dinobot

LOL!!! When did I purchase that? I think I've paid? or have I?

Anyway, I am back in full force... I think. :D

dinobot!?!?!?1 :D

I missed u. Also, have any idea on import stores, pm me cause I have to find a place selling Tales of Xillia 2 famitsu pack at a non rip off price since dv8 is teh busies.

[quote name='dinobot']uh... i just realized this

Mighty Muggs Starscream SOLD dinobot

LOL!!! When did I purchase that? I think I've paid? or have I?

Anyway, I am back in full force... I think. :D[/QUOTE]

It's been in the pending box for a good year at least. :lol:
I actually recall seeing it when I was packing things up for the move, so I know it's around here somewhere.
As for payment, I have no idea although I'm not sure it really matters after this long anyway. If you still want him, I can send him your way once I unpack him. LMK!

[quote name='dv8mad']Already have 3, and I got the steelbook that holds all three games, so I just needed disc only. ;)

tlp already came through for me on a ME2. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Damnit. I'm still stuck with ME3 then :p I keep trying to find a way to get it out of the house, I forgot just *how* much I hate the series, so it somehow snuck in. Now it's like that friend that eats all the snacks.

[quote name='georox']Damnit. I'm still stuck with ME3 then :p I keep trying to find a way to get it out of the house, I forgot just *how* much I hate the series, so it somehow snuck in. Now it's like that friend that eats all the snacks.[/QUOTE]

you have friends? :lol:

Hey! Look who I found just chilling out in a moving box.
100_2753.jpg

[quote name='dv8mad']I can usually find just about anything, but that would be a search request which means it's a crap shoot with better odds.[/QUOTE]

I'll put a request in after my other ones are done. Had my whole xenosaga book collection wrapped to prevent yellowing and alas one has yellowed and I need it replaced. :< And yes I read them all before i had them wrapped.

Ends only a few hours from now!

Very under-priced 1/6 Scale Saber Figure, lots of other items with no or low bids. Time to get in there!

[quote name='integralsmatic']Been away fro awhile. Sorry to hear about your TV man! How are the funds looking so far for a new one?[/QUOTE]

1st lowball wasn't so hot, but I have made enough to "qualify for" the 32" Toshiba at the bottom of the wish list.

Three more sales to go though, plus whatever we can save before my birthday, so I am hoping to at least get to the LG 47" at worst.

Bump my project x zone copies should be heading you way soon. Those I really would like you to check if you could so if they are damaged I can replace them asap before they run out of first press.

bread's done
Back