Michael Jackson Lovers

kmartbum001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
who here is a michael jackson lover? follows him as a god? not me. ALTHOUGH I'd have to say that the CAW michael jackson wrestler i use in HCTP is quite the god.

MJ will always be black to me. Like 70s and 80s Mike- not weird 90s and later.

Thriller is a flawless album.

[quote name='MadChedar0']MJ will always be black to me. Like 70s and 80s Mike- not weird 90s and later.

Thriller is a flawless album.[/QUOTE]

I share a similar mentality about Michael Jackson. I always think of Michael Jackson as some wily black guy with a high-pitched voice; the new whitey version is some other person.

He died when he got plastic'd.

[quote name='kmartbum001']michael jackson lover?[/QUOTE]

home%20alone.jpg

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I love Thriller and Bad... He is a wacko right now but I can't help but love his older music.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, those albums were great fo' sho'.

[quote name='MrBadExample']Prince has always been better.[/quote]

He is awesome.

I still think Michael Jackson's Off the Wall album was his best...and most prophetic judging by the title. I try to seperate the man from the music (at least before the Neverland shenanigans), but its hard to do. Thriller was great too.

Yeah, seriously... all the child molestation bullshit aside... he was an amazing performer that will probably never be matched in our lifetime. I cant think of another musician that was as loved as he has been.... MAAAAAYBE Elvis... but thats really a maybe, as Elvis didnt have a sell out crowd in Budapest.

I've been listening to Michael's stuff pretty frequently lately after a long time of not listening to him...I try my best to ignore him now and jsut enjoy what he did years ago music-wise

I used to make fun of Michael Jackson's fans but lately one of my musical heroes is slowly going off the deep end - Eddie Van Halen. He's been acting pretty weird lately and its dishearthening.....

I still love his music though and I will always play my old (DLR era) Van Halen records. I understand now what Michael Jackson's fans were going through...

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I LOVE old school MJ.... I grew up on that stuff, and Thriller IMO is the best music video ever made.[/quote] You need to watch Puff Daddy's "Been Around the World." ;)

[quote name='Pookymeister']
mjscan.jpg
mjage.jpg

[quote name='kmartbum001']who here is a michael jackson lover? follows him as a god? [/QUOTE]

Justin Timberlake and Usher raise their hands.

The Iron Sheik hates Michael Jordan...uh, ehr ehr Michael Jackson. He is "punk," he is "fag lil' gay," says the Sheik. The Sheik "never respect the gay." He "never respect the fag."

Prince has been more consistent and is a fucking awesome musician, but taking purely the peak material, Jackson is better.

Remember back when PRINCE was the weirder of the two?

bread's done
Back