Michael Jackson Memorial 8/29/58 - 6/25/09

[quote name='GuilewasNK']For the sake of the people in Iran where Twitter is one of the only ways to get the news of their struggle out, I hope not.[/QUOTE]

True enough but 98% of it's use is just vapid garbage that belongs on a compost pile.

celebrity tweets

freddurstWe are with you MJ!! Hang in there. You have inspired millions and I am one of them. We are with you.

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher: Pray for his kids.

This sucks, I really wanted to see him get his stuff together and make a come back.

When it comes to music nobody's bigger

Last edited by a moderator:
Rest in peace. I know the guy most likely did something to the young kids but for God's sake this is the biggest pop icon of all time. I hope he finds peace now.

[quote name='pimpster4183']celebrity tweets

freddurstWe are with you MJ!! Hang in there. You have inspired millions and I am one of them. We are with you.

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher: Pray for his kids.[/QUOTE]
Where are the celebrities?

Besides that though, this is such weird news. I Never would've imagined him passing away because he always seemed bigger then life itself. Everything he did for better or worse he did in his own terms or in a world of his own. Just crazy, though I gotta say RIP and just...wow.

Didn't expect this at all. There was a new article a few weeks back that he was on this sort of hunger strike, reportedly that he had this phobia of gaining weight; especially because of the upcoming tour. Even stating that he was at 9 stone, which is around 150 pounds. Between that and the working out that could cause it. And if you want even more brutal snipes, check out the Fark threads

[quote name='thehuskerfan']I hope they play the Free Willy theme at his funeral. That will get the waterworks going.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that the song "You Are Not Alone", one of the new tracks he included on History? I think in the video, he had a short, lesbian-ish haircut, too.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Rest in peace. I know the guy most likely did something to the young kids but for God's sake this is the biggest pop icon of all time. I hope he finds peace now.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Rest in peace. I know the guy is the biggest pop icon of all time but for God's sake he most likely did something to the young kids. I hope they find peace now.[/QUOTE]

Told you guys it happens in three, and the third is always someone you wouldn't expect. dammit. Ed, Farrah, Michael. Unbelievable.

The Elvis of our generation. Unbelievable. RIP.

I grew up with the Thriller album and fell in love with Smooth Criminal thanks to playing Moonwalker on Genesis back in the day. It might not have been popular to like MJ in the last couple of years, and people who didn't grow up with his music as a soundtrack to their youth will definitely not be as deeply affected, but even non-fans should admit his incredible talent in music and dance.

This is sad sad news for me.

R.I.P. Michael.

[quote name='Scorch']Moonwalker complete on Sega is spiking on ebay =/[/QUOTE]

You weren't kidding! The one that ends in a day is over $100 right now.

[quote name='cmndrhavok']It brings down the mood of today.

RIP[/QUOTE]

You mean the feel-good day that was the news of Farrah Fawcett? O-kay...

[quote name='Whambamm']You weren't kidding! The one that ends in a day is over $100 right now.[/QUOTE]

It jumped up from $75 in 10 minutes.

ESPN just reported it too before cutting to the draft coverage. So it's getting all around. lol.

Michael really was the darkhorse for third celebrity death. Totally out of left field.

michaeljackson-3a1.jpg

bread's done
Back