Michael Jackson's "Thriller" to become a movie?

Don't forget the requirement of "Makes a shit sandwich out of the source material."

Not surprising. Once all the legal stuff for MJ's estate and properties is all settled Im sure whoever ends up with it will try and milk it for all they can.

Funny though, it took michaels death to make him popular again. The last 10 years only time you ever heard about him was when someone was making fun of him or he did something stupid. Once he died though people came out of the woodwork to say how much they loved him and how is just the best entertainer on earth and the purest soul you could ever meet. In life he became just a walking joke but in death he was somehow deified.

[quote name='gargus']Not surprising. Once all the legal stuff for MJ's estate and properties is all settled Im sure whoever ends up with it will try and milk it for all they can.

Funny though, it took michaels death to make him popular again. The last 10 years only time you ever heard about him was when someone was making fun of him or he did something stupid. Once he died though people came out of the woodwork to say how much they loved him and how is just the best entertainer on earth and the purest soul you could ever meet. In life he became just a walking joke but in death he was somehow deified.[/QUOTE]

You can't say bad things about the dead, so once he was gone everyone got to pretend that the whole deathly-white, pedophile, crazy job thing never happened.

Me and my fiance were talking about this the other day- our in-work radio station starting playing several Jackson songs just a few months before he passed- we wonder how good a deal they got by lucking into a contract right before his death made his work super-desireable again.

[quote name='gargus']Not surprising. Once all the legal stuff for MJ's estate and properties is all settled Im sure whoever ends up with it will try and milk it for all they can.

Funny though, it took michaels death to make him popular again. The last 10 years only time you ever heard about him was when someone was making fun of him or he did something stupid. Once he died though people came out of the woodwork to say how much they loved him and how is just the best entertainer on earth and the purest soul you could ever meet. In life he became just a walking joke but in death he was somehow deified.[/QUOTE]

fucking media.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']You can't say bad things about the dead, so once he was gone everyone got to pretend that the whole deathly-white, pedophile, crazy job thing never happened.

Me and my fiance were talking about this the other day- our in-work radio station starting playing several Jackson songs just a few months before he passed- we wonder how good a deal they got by lucking into a contract right before his death made his work super-desireable again.[/QUOTE]

There was never proof he did any of that shit. And if you look at what happened during the trial the accuser on the stand was full of it.

bread's done
Back