Micro Center B&M Refurb deals: DS Lite $80, Wiimote $25, Nunchuck $15, 360 cont $25

Thought about biting on the Nintendo DS Lite, but when I went to the link it appeared to be the regular DS' that are on sale (as opposed to the DS Lites). Could just be an error on the page, but I'd rather not take the chance. I'd really prefer a DS Lite.

I got the email too. The DSLite is a pretty nice deal at that price but it only comes with a 30 day warranty I think. Also they are REFURBISHED ones. Not new.

Yep, all of the above are refurbs. My luck with Micro Center refurbs has been mixed. Had to go through three PS2's before I found a really good one, but they were very nice about returns since I did so quickly. Seems like they know their refurbs of systems can be hit and miss!

Also want to add one minor deal to this. At the one by my house (Columbus, OH), they had a bin 200 games deep of Kung-Fu Panda/Lego Indiana Jones bundle discs for $4.99. For the three or four people who haven't gotten their grubby hands on one of these yet, definitely worth it.

bread's done
Back