Micro Center - GTA: San Andreas $29.99 on 11/26 - Available Online

GenDV138

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Saw this deal in the Micro Center ad for Black Friday, GTA: San Andreas on PS2 for $29.99, $20 off instantly. The ad says they will have 30 per store. They will be open at 6 AM for anyone interested. Check microcenter.com for locations. I would have gotten GTA with this deal but I already got mine from the TRU B2G1 deal.

Edit: Thanks to masha for the direct link to buy GTA: SA online - http://www.microcenter.com/game_room/games/game_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=180090

DAMMIT!

There is ONE in Houston but the ad here just says "Low Price".I dont wanna drive all the way down there.Why didnt they just put the price in the ad so I could comp it?

Any other good deals at Microcenter on BF? I'm on their mailing list, but they're quite erratic as to when they send me ads, so I haven't gotten the BF ad from them yet. If anyone knows where to find it, or knows of any killer deals in it, I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='Zman310']Any other good deals at Microcenter on BF? I'm on their mailing list, but they're quite erratic as to when they send me ads, so I haven't gotten the BF ad from them yet. If anyone knows where to find it, or knows of any killer deals in it, I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

I found the ad in the newspaper with the other Black Friday ads, didn't really see any deals that interested me, GTA: SA was the only video game deal in the ad. There's a Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 60GB 7200RPM hard drive for $19.99, a Samsung DVD+/-R/RW drive for $59.99, HP CD-R 52x speed 50-Pack for $4.99, some 25-pack DVD+RW media for $4.99, those are probably the best deals I saw in the ad.

They had a similar deal last year by offering Mario Kart for $30. I remember reading on this board that the store only had a few copies, but the ad says 30 copies this year for GTA: SA. Thanks for the deal.

[quote name='bmarquardt']Any DVDs in their ad?[/quote]

Only saw Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for $12.99, only DVD in my ad.

thanks for this, i decided i didn't want to wait to get this for the x box so i'll get it for $36. damn got most of my bf shopping done w/o leaving

$5.99 for standard shipping is too much for me. i am just going to trade in my old one at GS (my bro scratched it up) and get a new one w/ my discount also.

I would definitely recommend going to a Microcenter on BF if you're lucky to have one around you. Most of their BF deals are instant rebates so you don't have to go through the mail hassle. I pick up a bunch of stuff there every year on black friday. This year I got 2 Caselogic leather 208 CD cases for 15.99 a piece (They're usually around 30-40), 50 pack HP DVDRs for 15.99, 50 pack HP CDRs for 5.99, and the Samsung dual layer 16x DVD burner for 59.99 - all instant savings. Oh btw, they sell a lot of console stuff for cheaper prices than other stores. For example, they have the Logitech Cordless Action PS2 controller($40 everywhere else) for 24.99 regular price on the web and although it's marked at 34.99 instore, they ring up at 24.99. I got 2 of those seeing how everybody seems to praise them. I'm definitely happy with what I get from them every year, and the service is always fantastic at the place I go to.

bread's done
Back