Micro Center - Halo Reach $39.99 Again! (Daily Deal Dead)

sav2880

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0345540

Just thought I'd make a quick post to let people know that it looks like today's daily deal on Micro Center's web site is Halo: Reach for $34.99. Looks like it follows their standard rules for cheap video games (pick-up only, limit 1), so if you're in the vicinity of a Micro Center and you did not jump on them selling it for $39.99 last week, this is a nice second chance.

UPDATED: The daily deal is dead but they are still hocking it on the web site for $39.99, I would imagine in-store too. Not too late to get a good price!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I never thought that this game would have an even better price than when I bought it at Microcenter for $39.99. Well at least this year.

[quote name='Sarang01']So then this includes the B&M?

If so is the B&M deal only for a day as well?[/QUOTE]

I would think so, yes ... not going to the B&M until about 1 PM today, but just due to how their system works, since it's pick up only, I'm about 99% sure it'll be $34.99, no web site order needed.

CONFIRMED - Works just fine in-store only, not even really advertised in store, and at least the one in Columbus isn't running short on copies!

Does anyone know if MicroCenter does any price adjustments if we bought it like a week ago when it was on sale?

Damn it! This would be a perfect gift for my nephew's upcoming b-day, but there's no way I can make it to a MicroCenter store today.

EDIT: Looks like they give you 3 days to pick it up...cool!

bread's done
Back