Micro Center Intel CPU Q8200 for $99, also Q8400 and i7 920 on sale (in store only)

99 bucks is exactly the price point i was waiting for! I have my E6300 OC'd to 3.0ghz right now, wonder how far i can go with the Q8200. Anyhoot, ill be picking one up tomorrow! Thanks OP!

Want to thank the OP for the deal, i finally found some time today and installed the Q8200 and i have it overclocked to 2.93ghz with just upping the bus speed and 0 other tweaking. Im sure i could have done more tweaking and gotten more but its plenty for me. Thanks again!

That's dead sexy, but I don't even push my 4300 enough to justify an upgrade just yet. I wish I could put something like this in my work computer though :whistle2:(

Wow. $100 for an Intel quad-core processor. I remember spending $225 on the E6400, and that was a good deal back then.

EDIT: That's what I meant.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow. $100 for a quad-core processor. I remember spending $225 on the E6400, and that was a good deal back then.[/QUOTE]

well AMD Phenom quad cores go for < $100. But this Intel quad core is actually quality

Pretty good deal, grabbed one then ordered a new mobo and memory to go along with it.
Now just to find a buyer for my old parts....

bread's done
Back