Sleeping Dogs $31.00 Reg: $39.99

Rockstar Games Collection $47.99 Reg: $59.99

Dead Space 3 $47.99 Reg: $59.99

Ghost Recon Future Soldier $23.99 Reg: $29.99

Little Big Planet Karting $47.99 Reg: $59.99

Silent Hill HD Collection $23.99 Reg: $29.99

Turtle Beach XP 510 $259.99 Reg: $299.99

Turtle Beach PX 51 $239.99 Reg: $269.99

Regular prices marked as "Reg:" are based on GameStop's prices.

I used to work at Microcenter.  Right after I quit working there they started thinking they would make a play in the video game world.  Didnt really work out as well as they had wanted from what I hear.  Thanks for the post though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their old trade in program was legendary. Too bad that led to them pulling back harshly in the video game business like you said.

Micro Center always seems to be a step or two behind what everyone else is doing (or has done) in the realm of being a game retailer...thanks for the post OP... i laughed at the "deals" though

The past 5-ish times I've been to Micro Center over the past year, the video game section has been a wasteland.  For a store that sells bleeding edge computer parts, the fact that they don't even stock the biggest titles for Windows is kind of funny, too.

Back on topic, kind of disappointed since I bought Mass Effect Trilogy last week for $40 :(

The past 5-ish times I've been to Micro Center over the past year, the video game section has been a wasteland. For a store that sells bleeding edge computer parts, the fact that they don't even stock the biggest titles for Windows is kind of funny, too.

Back on topic, kind of disappointed since I bought Mass Effect Trilogy last week for $40 :(
Its sad. When I worked there they had a huge selection of PC games.

Their old trade in program was legendary. Too bad that led to them pulling back harshly in the video game business like you said.
God, YES. I remember gettinh Halo 3 and Warriors Orochi for the price of a handful of old Genesis sports games.

I really want to go stand in the PS3 area and anytime someone tries to buy LBP Karting slap them and introduce them to the internet.

Funny how they have the best retail deals on anything computer related, but their video game deals are lackluster.

Sorry for bumping an old thread (at least I didn't revive the one from January!), but BO2 for the 360 is 29.99 at Microcenter.

Not a great deal, but for anyone who still has a lot of credit from back in the day, might be a good way to shift your credit elsewhere to break even or for a minor profit.

Sorry for bumping an old thread (at least I didn't revive the one from January!), but BO2 for the 360 is 29.99 at Microcenter.

Not a great deal, but for anyone who still has a lot of credit from back in the day, might be a good way to shift your credit elsewhere to break even or for a minor profit.
100% trade in at best buy gets you to 38 without GCU, so you can make a little and convert your credit.

bread's done
Back