Micro SD card to Memory Duo Pro adapter recommendations?

I got mine from dealextreme.com for a few bucks, I think youll also find em on amazon for about 5. I have 2 different kinds and they both work well. Only issue I have encountered is the double one I got can only read one card.

[quote name='tankass']I got mine from dealextreme.com for a few bucks, I think youll also find em on amazon for about 5. I have 2 different kinds and they both work well. Only issue I have encountered is the double one I got can only read one card.[/QUOTE]

+1

Try a search on dealextreme for "MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter." Read the descriptions carefully though as I saw that some have either a 16GB or 32GB limit. The one I got was for up to 16GB and it works fine.

I got one on eBay for about a dollar (free shipping). It came from Hong Kong, but it didn't take long to get here and it works great.

Why not just go to a local Sears after checking via Google shipping(go to google.com, then click shopping ,search for memory stick pro duo 4 gb) at your local stores and seeing if the listing comes up for the $2.97 4gb ones in blue or black?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Why not just go to a local Sears after checking via Google shipping(go to google.com, then click shopping ,search for memory stick pro duo 4 gb) at your local stores and seeing if the listing comes up for the $2.97 4gb ones in blue or black?[/QUOTE]

All sold out.

bread's done
Back