MicroCenter Holiday sales

meesterjojo

CAGiversary!
Just got their Holiday Savings circular- it's huge, anyways:

Xbox 360 Pro (refurb with the usual stuff): $229 (1 per household)+ 1yr exchange warranty.

Manhunt 2- PS2, PSP, Wii: $19.99
2 Free games w/ purchase of DS Lite: $129.99
PS2 Silver Slim + Ratchet & Clank + Sly 3: $159.99
Halo 3: $29.99 w/ purchase of $100 or more
Logitech Microphones in black or white (you know, for Rock Band): $29.99

20% off all "orange stickered" products in-store.

50% off original Xbox games

Legacy Games (Genesis, Gameboy/Color, Dreamcast, N64, SNES, and PS1): $1.99 and $2.99

...and a ton of deals not online, like 3-pack of air dusters for $9, TV's/Monitors, CPU's. etc.

This is a nationwide circular, not regional.

[quote name='meesterjojo']
PS2 Silver Slim + Ratchet & Clank + Sly 3: $159.99
[/QUOTE]

At first I thought this said PSP...I almost freaked out.

I think the XBOX 360 refurb may be even lower than that, I picked one up last weekend for 185, I also got a month of xbox live and my total was $207. I'll double check this weekend...I have to return that 360 already. It RROD'ed on the 2nd day.

Also the $30 Halo 3 only works if you buy brand new Xbox 360 items that total $100.

[quote name='lunarroyale']I have to return that 360 already. It RROD'ed on the 2nd day.[/QUOTE]
Ouch. You can return it to the store for another?

mine RRoD AND E79 Error (hard drive failure) 28 days after I bought it from them....28 fucking days...can you believe that?!?!?

I don't think they *fixed* any of their units.

I got mine with a 2 year UNLIMITED exchange as long as it's defective. Basically means, that if it shits out on me or RRoD's, I just take it back to the store and get another one... if they don't have any in stock when I do this, I will get a gift card for 249.99 so I can use that to buy another system or whatever.

microcenter360b.jpg

I am waiting for my system to Red Ring because it refuses to play halo 3.... but plays everything else fine.

bread's done
Back