Microcenter new policy? 20% below Gamestop

TimTucker

CAGiversary!
Noticed this in the latest Microcenter e-mail newsletter:
All used games 20% below Gamestop* guaranteed!

*USED Game Pricing Guaranteed program applies to all in-stock USED game software. Once a week, we verify our USED game software pricing from gamestop.com and verify our price is set 20% below theirs. This price is in effect when the store opens the next day and remains firm until the next price change. Comparisons will be for like product only. Limited time offer. Micro Center reserves the right to limit quantities. Matched prices are exclusive of sales tax. Prior sales excluded. Check microcenter.com for current USED game pricing.

Saw that in the email also. Too bad that it would be a ~40 minute drive to get to the one in Mayfield Hts.

At least I have a relatively close one though.

Hmm... closest one to me is about 40 minutes, but I'm occasionally in the area... that deal will definitely put it on my radar! Thanks, OP!

[quote name='dabamus']Saw that in the email also. Too bad that it would be a ~40 minute drive to get to the one in Mayfield Hts.

At least I have a relatively close one though.[/QUOTE]

That's the closest one to me too but it's such a pain going over to the east side IMO. It mentions checking microcenter.com for used game pricing, so it could possibly be online as well?

Thanks for the tip! I live 5 minutes from the only one in MI but I never go in there for games. Looks like I may be hitting them up before GS now.

If they are really using gamestop.com pricing, that's great, too. Most of the online prices are $5 lower than in-store, which means Microcenter should be selling used recent releases for ~$40.

I don't go to micro center a ton- only when they have awesome deals like beatles rockband for 40 bucks or madden for 35 on release date, but when I do I've never seen many used games to buy, this is a good policy though if they do have the inventory.

bread's done
Back