Microcenter Weekend Game Deals - 50 Cent Blood In The Sand $20

deal_of_day.jpg

grab_em_while.jpg

we_want_games.jpg

good_as_new.jpg

There was more but it was either retail price or $5-$10 off various 360 accessories.

lool, aww... posted fiddy scent already. Darn

Are people stupid enough to buy it even at that price? Someone actually bought it at full price? lool... wow.

Never heard of Microcenter, but at that price you and a friend could pick up 50 Cent, play it through co-op, and still have saved $20.... I bet you could flip it for quite a bit too.

Well 50C:BotS has goozex written all over it. I was thinking of renting it anyway. Every review has said that it's a good game but not 60 ducats good. I think I'll pick it up, play it over the weekend and then ship it away.

[quote name='VipFREAK']lool, aww... posted fiddy scent already. Darn

Are people stupid enough to buy it even at that price? Someone actually bought it at full price? lool... wow.[/quote]
Based off the reviews, yeah. Sounds like a decent game if you're into co-op.

Wow, that's a really good deal for BOTS, but I just checked the website and the quantities they have for my area store is 4. Hopefully that's not accurate but this smells like bait and switch to me.

[quote name='mrn111']Wow, that's a really good deal for BOTS, but I just checked the website and the quantities they have for my area store is 4. Hopefully that's not accurate but this smells like bait and switch to me.[/quote]
I can't get the game to show on the website (at least for 360). Either people tried to order this in-store only deal online to extinction, or you'll just have to go see what's there when they open.

[quote name='jgressley']I can't get the game to show on the website (at least for 360). Either people tried to order this in-store only deal online to extinction, or you'll just have to go see what's there when they open.[/QUOTE]

Just search "Blood on the Sand". Came up fine for me. Unfortunately it is still priced at $59.99 and the quantities seem to be extremely limited at most (if not all) locations.

[quote name='shipwreck']Just search "Blood on the Sand". Came up fine for me. Unfortunately it is still priced at $59.99 and the quantities seem to be extremely limited at most (if not all) locations.[/quote]
I had to choose my store first, and then it came up with the full name typed. Thanks for the tip, Ship!

can we get a link to that flyer , or at least a better one to print ? would be mucho appreciated , knowing my store will need print-out to get deals . Thanks :)

I just ordered it with in-store pickup from the MC in Rockville. I will just worry about the $40 when I get there. I can always return it and buy it "in-store"

[quote name='Indifference']I just ordered it with in-store pickup from the MC in Rockville. I will just worry about the $40 when I get there. I can always return it and buy it "in-store"[/quote]

x2

I am doing this in the Fairfax location....Worse case screnio I PM at BB with reciept return the one to Microcenter.

[quote name='Indifference']I just ordered it with in-store pickup from the MC in Rockville. I will just worry about the $40 when I get there. I can always return it and buy it "in-store"[/QUOTE]

How did you do that? That's my local store too and I couldn't get the game to show up in a search.

[quote name='joshnorm']x2

I am doing this in the Fairfax location....Worse case screnio I PM at BB with reciept return the one to Microcenter.[/quote]

Good idea. With CC gone I forgot about BB price matching.

[quote name='Slermy']How did you do that? That's my local store too and I couldn't get the game to show up in a search.[/quote]

Follow Shipwreck's suggestion, search for "Blood on the Sand". They only have 3 left. If you order at full price online they will adjust it for you when you pick it up. That's what MC sales customer support just told me. In fact she said that that happened to her last week with a DS game.

[quote name='Indifference']I just ordered it with in-store pickup from the MC in Rockville. I will just worry about the $40 when I get there. I can always return it and buy it "in-store"[/quote]

I did the same thing.

Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled like my last MC in-store pick up.

:bomb:

The Cincy location is completely sold out of everything but Ninja Gaiden. I bought two copies of Blood on the Sand (one for Wombat) and 2 other people snatched up all the DS games and the two other Fiddy's the store had.

That location does have 37 Wii Fits in stock though.

Well according to the Microcenter ad its not exactly a price drop and marked as a Deal of the Day. Not to mention this was posted in the Microcenter Deals post already 4 hours prior to your post. If it is a price drop, awesome.

[quote name='spacegundam0079']Thanks Bier ! In for one helping of guilty pleasure of Biker Mice before work :)[/quote]

Looking at the metacritic it would seem like your DS would explode from you putting that cartridge in.

No listings for anything other than the PS2 edition and that only got an overall 27 from 4 reviews.

Metacitic Bike MICE

IGN was one of the most generous scoring wise and this is what they wrote:
"Not only should you never buy, rent, or play this game, you should not even look at it on store shelves. Also, don't even give it to people you hate."

If you like reading critics pile on and destroy a game there are 4 good ones.

If you are searching for "Blood on the Sand" and the only result you are getting is the PS3 version, that means that location is sold out.

Is this nationwide? I've never been to a Microcenter but I have one that's somewhat close to me, willing to make the trip to grab Blood on the Sand for that price.

I think it is. The add came via email so I would think that it applies to all locations. So if your lucky enough to live close to one and they have them in stock, etc. etc.

Does anyone know the TIV for this one?

[quote name='shipwreck']If you are searching for "Blood on the Sand" and the only result you are getting is the PS3 version, that means that location is sold out.[/quote]
Choose your location at the top of the Microcenter website first, and then enter "Blood in the Sand" in the search box.

I didn't see the Xbox 360 version unless I already had a location selected that had it in stock.

In for one at the Mayfield Heights location. I also traded in a Cooking Mama (DS) for $10, so it was just over $11 with tax for the game.

Note: Someone had to go to the warehouse to pull the game, AND it took forever to complete my trade, AND Cooking Mama (DS) only rang up for $6 in trade as opposed to the ad value of $10 with a manager override required. Bring your ads!

bread's done
Back