Microcenter Weekend Game Deals - 50 Cent Blood In The Sand $20

deal_of_day.jpg

grab_em_while.jpg

we_want_games.jpg

good_as_new.jpg

There was more but it was either retail price or $5-$10 off various 360 accessories.

They sold out at my microcenter in an hour. They probably only had one or two copies. I got there at 11am and the clerk said I was too late.

[quote name='bones56']So here is my story today. I had a very busy day at work and was never able to go during my lunch hour. After work i headed over to my Microcenter (about 5 miles way) After spending about 10 minutes looking for it i asked the guy there if he had any, after checking the computer he said he had 1 left. After spending another 10 minutes checking i came to the conclusion that this was not going to end well. He went back to the computer and said i don't think we have any left and it must be a stocking mistake. At this point i decided to look at the computer too, i saw that they only 2 at the start of business today. Seeing this actually made me angry, i thought to myself how can they run an ad (like this one) and only have 2 copies in stock. They should at least print on the ad limit 2 or 5 per store, like they do for a lot of black friday deals. After explaining all of this to the manager and sales rep they extended the coupon till 3/31/09. He jotted a little note on there for them to contact him when i return to purchase the game. So for me this may actually have a happy ending for me. I just have to call frequently to see when they get more copies in.[/QUOTE]

i bet you anything they dont get the game restocked by that time.

I made the mistake of not reading the complete ad and waiting until Saturday to try and pick one up. I was sorely disappointed. I saw "weekend dael" and incorrectly assumed that it was for all weekend. I didn't pay attemtion to the deal of the day language.

got the game last week @ gamestop. Its actually alot more fun than i thought it was going to be. People should not be afraid to give it chance. With all the unlockable things and all you could be playing this awhile

I rented it for one night last night. I liked it a lot. I just went and rented it for another night so I can play it more. I will be buying it if I can find it under 20.

The game is not even worth $20 folks. It is OK the graphics are OK and decent action and lots of 50 cent songs to listen to but the game is super short I beat it in 5 hours and it does get pretty repetitive.

[quote name='buster90']The game is not even worth $20 folks. It is OK the graphics are OK and decent action and lots of 50 cent songs to listen to but the game is super short I beat it in 5 hours and it does get pretty repetitive.[/quote]

They have the daxter psp for only $102? Why don't I live there?

That is really how most games are. Wait - 50 cent songs? Crack a bottle? =3

Boo for repetition!

[quote name='pixi']They have the daxter psp for only $102? Why don't I live there?

That is really how most games are. Wait - 50 cent songs? Crack a bottle? =3

Boo for repetition![/quote]

I thought I was following this thread, but have not seen anything about a daxter PSP for $102. Could you point out where that was please?

bread's done
Back