Microsoft 360 Kinect w/ Kinect Adventures

avwjase

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
This came with the 4GB X-Box 360 Slim unit. It is brand new. I just bought the 360 this past Saturday at Best Buy so this thing is still under warranty and all of that. I have never plugged it in, never used it, never even taken it out of the box. The Kinect Adventures has never been opened, either. It is still in the shrink wrap. So, this item is brand spanking new, comes with the manual and full warranty and everything it came with you get in brand new, factory condition. What it does not come with is the manufacturer box because it was packaged with a 360 slim unit, so it does not have the individual Kinect packaging.

I am willing to let it go for $75 paypal w/ $5 shipping.

Since CAG will not let me post attachments to submit pictures, here is my e-bay listing with a picture of the unit etc... ebay auction canceled.

If interested PM me on the forums or you can bid on the item on e-bay if you choose. I am essentially taking out the fees for CAG so you guys save $10 and I get the same amount eitherway, as ebay and paypal fees will run me $9.70.

This offer on CAG is good until the e-bay auction ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back