Microsoft actually seems to have gotten XBL canceling right....MIRACLES HAPPEN!!!

N5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Alright everytime in my life before that I had wanted to cancel a 2 month or yearly account I would get bombarded with questions and tried to get talked out of it. They would always ask for my parents even though I am 16(sound around 18 or so) and I am not even trying to charge money on their CC but more like not charge money. Well they still asked to have a convo with your parent and they tried to talk them out of it as well.

Well today was finally the day they didn't do that. After holding a beautiful 25mins I finally got to speak to an XBL representative. They asked me for my account name, address, and telephone. They said alright thanks for calling Xbox live and they did it without asking me a bunch of questions of why and if you gave them the reason such as you don't like your name they would say maybe they could change it for you and etc. Well today the miracle of miracles happened. No questions asked just name info and OK. That is how damn service should be, they should please me the customer and not annoy the hell out of me with questions and stories about other customers and such. I have canceled about ~10 accounts before so this definitely made me go like o_O.

[quote name='whoknows']Just so you know, you can cancel from Xbox live and not have to call at all.[/QUOTE]

On 360?

On regular Xbox you can't cancel through live. I tried a billion times and it always gave an error after summer of 2004. They disabled it or something.

[quote name='N5']On 360?

On regular Xbox you can't cancel through live. I tried a billion times and it always gave an error after summer of 2004. They disabled it or something.[/QUOTE]

You can cancel it through the Xbox dashboard on the regular Xbox. I did it in October of this year.

bread's done
Back