Microsoft Game Changer Sweepstake

D0RC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
sorry if posted already.

[FONT=&quot]The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Microsoft Game Changer Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (PT) on November 17, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) on March 31, 2011 (“Sweepstakes Period”).

www.microsoft.com/student/gamechanger[/FONT]

official rules rules

grand prize:

- xbox 360 with kinect
- one year of xbox live
- 60-inch flat screen tv
- home theater system
- rock band sp. edition

weekly prizes:

- xbox 360 with kinect

[quote name='fireseal859']So let me get this straight. The more people join, the more you are likely to win?[/QUOTE]If you use the referral code, I guess.

thanks... trying to figure out the rules, do the entries get erased after the week (wed to wed)? So you need to resubmit each week?

I won! I can't believe it. :bouncy:
Here's the email:
[FONT=&quot]Congratulations! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your entry on www.microsoft.com/gamechanger was selected as a Weekly Prize winner in the Microsoft Game Changer Sweepstakes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your Prize is an Xbox 360 4 GB Console with Kinect. Approximate retail value: $299.99.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To claim your prize, please respond to this email with your name, address, city, state, zip and telephone number by 5:00 p.m. PT on March 16, 2011 so that we may send you your prize. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Non-compliance within this time period or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Once we receive your response, we will arrange for your prize to be shipped to you within 90 days of winner verification. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you again for your participation![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For Microsoft Corporation[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I already won an Xbox 360 from the BK promotion a few months ago. Guess I'm finally getting lucky.
[/FONT]

nice!! I keep forgetting to add myself weekly.

[quote name='xxFiNALiiZExx']I won! I can't believe it. :bouncy:
Here's the email:
[FONT=&quot]Congratulations! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your entry on www.microsoft.com/gamechanger was selected as a Weekly Prize winner in the Microsoft Game Changer Sweepstakes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your Prize is an Xbox 360 4 GB Console with Kinect. Approximate retail value: $299.99.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To claim your prize, please respond to this email with your name, address, city, state, zip and telephone number by 5:00 p.m. PT on March 16, 2011 so that we may send you your prize. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Non-compliance within this time period or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Once we receive your response, we will arrange for your prize to be shipped to you within 90 days of winner verification. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you again for your participation![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For Microsoft Corporation[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I already won an Xbox 360 from the BK promotion a few months ago. Guess I'm finally getting lucky.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back