Microsoft Live Points Cards

There's one at Microcenter, but that's YMMV. So, I'd suggest if you can wait Target had a deal on 1600 pt cards on and after Black Friday.

That's ASSUMING they have a deal in the first place. Just because they had one last year doesn't mean they'll repeat it again.

I'm looking too! On eBay, a 4000 point card seems to go for around $40 and a 1600 point card seems to go for around $15. Anyone know of anything better?!?

[quote name='tecwrtr']I'm looking too! On eBay, a 4000 point card seems to go for around $40 and a 1600 point card seems to go for around $15. Anyone know of anything better?!?[/QUOTE]

People have mixed experiences with ebay. A lot of the auctions on ebay are for 'accounts' that have points on them, etc. Just be careful.

I've noticed that some eBay sellers are selling IDs with points instead of point cards. So far (knock on wood), I've only purchased the actual sealed cards and the buyers seem to be on the up and up. Still, $40 for a 4,000 point card is only 20% off and we CAGers like to do better than that! :D

[quote name='Epical8']The Target deal?[/QUOTE]

IIRC, they had 1600 point cards for $14.99.

The thing is that there was also coupon that gave you $10 off any 360 game at Target that also worked on the points card. Alot of people were getting 1600 point cards for $4.99 but it was ymmv on getting the cashier to scan the coupon. If you bought 2 cards using a coupon for each card, you could also use a "$5 off a $25 toy purchase" coupon that would work on any purchase. So 3200 points for $4.98. Good times.

[quote name='Izod517']People have mixed experiences with ebay. A lot of the auctions on ebay are for 'accounts' that have points on them, etc. Just be careful.[/QUOTE]

Oh great. So some sorry sap got his gamertag stolen, then some ass sells it on ebay and the buyer gets in trouble. Sweet deal.

Dos anyone know if bestbuys buy 2 get 1 deal will work on ms points?

You'll get 4800 points for about 40$ + tax, which means you save about 17 dollars.

Personally I'd like a nice deal on the 4k point cards, finally bought an elite so Im ready to buy some dlc stuff.

bread's done
Back