Microsoft Live with Camera Bundle Xbox 360 - $59 @ Walmart (YMMV)

Cth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just a heads up for everyone..

I was at Walmart last night, and saw the following:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5184618

12 months of Xbox Live + headset + 200 marketplace points + 2 arcade games (Uno and Robotron 2084) + camera for $60.

The only thing I can think of is that they mislabeled it, thinking it was THIS product instead:

(http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4196286)

(shown at $79 on their website, but may be mispriced in store for $59

So if you're looking to get the camera, might as well get a free year subscription to XBL + the extras.

What bugs me most is that people who are getting the camera (I would venture to say 80+% the time) already have Live. Why not just sell the camera itself?

I saw that my local best buy had done the same thing. Sat the live camera bundle where the Live gold pack should go, for $59.

If you can actually get through the register at that price, then I'll be impressed.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']What bugs me most is that people who are getting the camera (I would venture to say 80+% the time) already have Live. Why not just sell the camera itself?[/QUOTE]

They do and you can buy it that way at BestBuy, Amazon, etc.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']What bugs me most is that people who are getting the camera (I would venture to say 80+% the time) already have Live. Why not just sell the camera itself?[/quote]
I wouldn't mind adding another year of Live to my subscription for what is it like $20

Sam's Clubs have the same package for like $64 and some change so you wouldn't even have to worry about them making a price mistake at wal-mart

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']What bugs me most is that people who are getting the camera (I would venture to say 80+% the time) already have Live. Why not just sell the camera itself?[/quote]

They do sell the camera by itself for $39.99 but the bundle is a much better deal and you can add the year to your current Live account. I think everyone is gonna want to renew their Live so they'll have to shell out the money anyway at somepoint might as well get the camera for a little more.

bread's done
Back