Microsoft Makes The Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwacce

CAGiversary!
Yes, it's true. Microsoft actually does make the Xbox.

This is just a public service announcement to all the hard-core gamers out there that prefer the Xbox and Xbox 360. I'm sure everyone of you must have somehow forgotten how much you have always hated Microsoft for everything they have done to hurt the computer industry in general, so I thought I would help you out and remind you that the company you have hated the most for a long time now makes the system that you treasure to dearly. Don't believe me? Go ahead and grab you Xbox and flip it over. You will see the Microsoft logo on there. You might have to look hard, but it is there. More proof? Go ahead and grab a game that you play on an Xbox and see who it's licensed by. I know they put it in small print to try and fool everyone into thinking someone else makes the Xbox, but if you look hard enough, it is there.

Now you know, and knowing's half the battle.

Wrong forum and look forward to a lock.

I also now know your a complete fucking idiot and I'd say in that battle, you've lost.

what the...this is quite a ridiculous topic. Everyone here knows who makes the system. I know there are a lot of clowns that walk into game stores that dont, but clearly everyone here is significantly more educated about it than that.

Wow.. just.. wow.

I like the machine. I don't care who made it. You should probably get out of the fanboy mode circa 2000 and join the rest of us - you're missing a ton of great games because of your idiotic way of thinking.

[quote name='botticus']Didn't Microsoft make the Xbox 6 years ago?[/QUOTE]

Well yeah but the sticker should still be on the bottom.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wrong forum and look forward to a lock.

I also now know your a complete fucking idiot and I'd say in that battle, you've lost.[/QUOTE]

Don't get so bent out of shape. Just because you're upset that you sold your soul to Microsoft doesn't mean you should take it out on other people. Maybe you just need a little bit of Wii love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back