Microsoft Office Live Sweepstakes : $100K grandprize, Xbox 360, Zune, Software etc (U

archangelreb

CAGiversary!
https://home.officelive.com/Signup/Default.aspx?sku=OLWBase&xid=sweepsprizes

To try to spur interest in its upcoming Office Live Workspace service, Microsoft Corp. plans to announce Tuesday that it is running a sweepstakes with a US$100,000 grand prize for U.S. beta testers of the Web-based document storage and collaboration offering.

As part of the sweepstakes, Microsoft plans to give out a total of 30,000 prizes between now and May 11. In addition to the grand prize, the booty that will be distributed includes 300 Xbox 360s, 500 Samsung BlackJack II mobile phones, 200 30GB Zune media players, 400 Expedia travel vouchers worth $300 each, and several thousand other Microsoft software and hardware products. Most of the prizes are more prosaic, though: about 23,000 will consist of soda coupons, while another 1,000 will be $10 gift cards to an unidentified "specialty coffee retailer."

Thanks OP!

The daily prize "soda coupons" are for 12-packs of Pepsi MAX, which I think I had once but I don't remember how it tasted.

Hmm...is this worth the effort of signing up to Microsoft? I see some awesome things I can win, but if I'm gonna do this and end up with a soda coupon (cause I assume it's 1 prize per person like most places), I'm gonna be pretty pissed.

If you live in the United States, you’ve also automatically been entered in the Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes for a chance to win over 30,000 prizes. (To opt out of the sweepstakes, click here.)

Signed up. Then next prize period, will sign up my alt :D

BTW about uploading:

BONUS ENTRY OPPORTUNITIES: You can earn up to two (2) bonus entries as follows:

• Upload a Document- One (1) bonus entry may be obtained by entrant uploading his/her first document to his/her Office Live Workspace (includes creating and saving a list, creating and saving a note, or creating an Office Live Workspace template).
  • Share a Document - One (1) bonus entry may be obtained by entrant who shares a document or shares an Office Live Workspace for the first time using the Office Live Workspace service.

Yeah, I've been trying to upload a doc for 2 days now. It always fails. Booo.

It's making me love my Google docs even more. :p

[quote name='jennyfur']Yeah, I've been trying to upload a doc for 2 days now. It always fails. Booo.

It's making me love my Google docs even more. :p[/quote]

You could always try to make a new note/doc...thats what I did ^_^. Although it took me a while cause I didnt really understand what I was doing XD.

Well it finally let me upload today. Pathetic.

Yeah I thought about making a new doc, but I'd actually intended on using the service to see how it compare to Google Docs which I love and use constantly... so uploading was a major component. All I can say is they made a very bad first impression ;)

HOLY SHIT I WON!
Microsoft Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes

You are receiving this email as a participant in the Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes. By signing up for an Office Live Workspace account at OfficeLive.com, you were automatically entered into the Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes. Click here if you would prefer to opt-out of the sweepstakes.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have been selected, subject to verification, as a Daily Prize Winner in the Microsoft Office Live Workspace beta Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation! To claim your prize, you must respond and accept your prize WITHIN 72 HOURS. If you have won multiple daily prizes, you will receive one email for each daily prize won.

The Daily Prize is: One (1) 12 pack of 12 ounce cans of Diet Pepsi MAX. Daily prize to be awarded in the form of a product coupon good for one (1) free 12 pack of 12 ounce cans of Diet Pepsi MAX. Coupon may be redeemed at participating U.S. retailers. Coupon expires July 31, 2008. (Approximate Retail Value "A.R.V." $3.50 each).

fuck YEAH! FREE PEPSI! lol

All you have to do is link you hotmail account to this to enter right? If that is so, looks like I signed up hopefully I will get something.

This little beta is weird. I made an account and document, but something just doesn't sit right with me about it. Maybe its looks.

someone pm me with your email address if u want to share a document with me for an extra chance to win. I already have one upped so, all u have to do is send me ur email adresss.

Just wondering about the prize periods, if you enter one of them, are you entered into the rest of them too? Or do you have to keep uploading/sharing a document in order to get into the drawing?

[quote name='Gamerguy']HOLY SHIT I WON!
Microsoft Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes

You are receiving this email as a participant in the Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes. By signing up for an Office Live Workspace account at OfficeLive.com, you were automatically entered into the Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes. Click here if you would prefer to opt-out of the sweepstakes.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have been selected, subject to verification, as a Daily Prize Winner in the Microsoft Office Live Workspace beta Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation! To claim your prize, you must respond and accept your prize WITHIN 72 HOURS. If you have won multiple daily prizes, you will receive one email for each daily prize won.

The Daily Prize is: One (1) 12 pack of 12 ounce cans of Diet Pepsi MAX. Daily prize to be awarded in the form of a product coupon good for one (1) free 12 pack of 12 ounce cans of Diet Pepsi MAX. Coupon may be redeemed at participating U.S. retailers. Coupon expires July 31, 2008. (Approximate Retail Value "A.R.V." $3.50 each).

fuck YEAH! FREE PEPSI! lol[/quote]
I won the same thing also, it's not amazing but free soda woot!

I checked my Hotmail tonight and found I had won a copy of Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Edition. I guess this disqualifies me for the later weekly prizes.

bread's done
Back