Microsoft only has to do two things for me to buy a 360!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanosuke Sagara

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Make xbox live completely free. Give me ads,I dont care, long as i can play online free

Fix all this reliability crap - seriously wtf is up with this?

Im gettin flamed already? For expressing an opinion? This is unheard of!!!
Maybe someone would like to provide me information as to when/how those two can become a possibility as opposed to straight-up dissin me

[quote name='tgk2044']this is cheap ass gamer, not cheap ass-whining bullshit gamer.[/QUOTE]

LOL! I'm sorry, but that made my night!!!!

You would have been better off replacing 360 with PS3, and making the reasons too expensive and no games. That would have gone over better.

The 360 is suppose to drop $50 very soon. Take the $50 you saved and get a year of live (really only $30 if you look). Problem solved.

Live will not be free until Sony offers a service just as good for free, which will likely never happen.

And while your on you're crusade for company's offering very expensive to maintain services for free, please contanct Blizzard, EA, and all the other MMO developers and make them offer their games for free. Good luck, let us know how that goes.

[quote name='Sanosuke Sagara']Make xbox live completely free. Give me ads,I dont care, long as i can play online free

Fix all this reliability crap - seriously wtf is up with this?[/quote]

YEAH AND BILL GATES SHOULD DO A MONKEY DANCE FOR ME TOO!
and they should also include a free 65" HD TV with 100 free HD-DVDS with it too and also add in a free ps3 then id buy it. RIGHT ON BROTHER:applause:

[quote name='Brak']Then buy a PS3.[/quote]
nah then sony would half to cut the price so that it would be on the mcdonaldsdollar menu then hed think about it and theyd have to include a 5 terabyte hard drive and unlimited downloads!:bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back