Microsoft Point contest(and other prizes)!

[quote name='hurricanewilky']aahhh that sucks, I kept getting "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later." message to .I was hoping it was just a daily limit. :([/QUOTE]

Yea this bummed me out. I was going for 100K but I'm almost glad I didn't because that would have been a lot of work redeeming them all. It's already a lot of work just trying to redeem/sell half of that amount.

I got 90 dollars worth of points from this. Im glad I did, now I don't have to spend anymore money on dlc for the rest of the year.

i was happy with about 900, i think 10000 is a bit exessive and people hae no need for, pretty shocking to be honest taking advantave like that

[quote name='michaelh']i was happy with about 900, i think 10000 is a bit exessive and people hae no need for, pretty shocking to be honest taking advantave like that[/QUOTE]

Whatever you are on, I want some!

[quote name='Bradisback']Whatever you are on, I want some![/QUOTE]

You've got to love retard logic. It's okay for him to take 6, but not 60

[quote name='michaelh']i was happy with about 900, i think 10000 is a bit exessive and people hae no need for, pretty shocking to be honest taking advantave like that[/QUOTE]It was going to be abused anyway. Why not abuse it?

Special message to all the haters.

There's nothing wrong with capitalism
There's nothing wrong with free enterprise
Don't try to make me feel guilty
I'm so tired of hearing you cry

There's nothing wrong with making some profit
If you ask me I'll say it's just fine
There's nothing wrong with wanting to live nice
I'm so tired of hearing you whine.

[quote name='Artrigis']Special message to all the haters.

There's nothing wrong with capitalism
There's nothing wrong with free enterprise
Don't try to make me feel guilty
I'm so tired of hearing you cry

There's nothing wrong with making some profit
If you ask me I'll say it's just fine
There's nothing wrong with wanting to live nice
I'm so tired of hearing you whine.[/QUOTE]

Right Right.. but sir there is something wrong with stealing. Lying and using Internet fraud to gain profits.

[quote name='USD']It was going to be abused anyway. Why not abuse it?[/QUOTE]

People are going to be murdered and raped anyway. Why not do the murdering and raping?

[quote name='tmw214']Just won $30 off Fandango, so it's still possible to win. Rather have the MSP though :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well I'll take it off your hands if you don't want it. ;)

[quote name='Tsel']Well I'll take it off your hands if you don't want it. ;)[/QUOTE]

I haven't even received it yet.It says the code will be emailed to me 1-2 weeks after the contest is over.So about 2 months from now #-o

[quote name='tmw214']I haven't even received it yet.It says the code will be emailed to me 1-2 weeks after the contest is over.So about 2 months from now #-o[/QUOTE]

#-o

[quote name='Tsel']People are going to be murdered and raped anyway. Why not do the murdering and raping?[/QUOTE]Hey, you snooze ya lose.

[quote name='digitalplague']Right Right.. but sir there is something wrong with stealing. Lying and using Internet fraud to gain profits.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to capitalism.

People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices.
Adam Smith.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Can this be locked and deleted as it has nothing to give anymore?[/QUOTE]

Entertainment from people complaining..that's what it has to offer.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Can this be locked and deleted as it has nothing to give anymore?[/QUOTE]
The contest is still going on; it just isn't giving points anymore.

[quote name='ZombieToast']The contest is still going on; it just isn't giving points anymore.[/QUOTE]

Then mayhaps a name change as there are no more MSP to get?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn late to another.

can someone fill me in on how people were getting thousands of points?[/QUOTE]

The contest gave each new email/account that entered a free song. The song translated into 160 MSP. People then created a few hundred or so emails using some sites that allow numerous email creation to sign up and get the "song" sent to them. After getting a few thousand MSP per person and the contest not having anymore free "songs", they then started selling the points.

More or less that up there.

lil info 7,500 winners of a $5 Amazon gift code and 190,000 winners of 160 Microsoft Points awarded in the form of a digital code (value $1.38). This sweeps started April 9 and ends May 31 which breaks down to about 3,795 winners per day.

[quote name='betterdayz']lil info 7,500 winners of a $5 Amazon gift code and 190,000 winners of 160 Microsoft Points awarded in the form of a digital code (value $1.38). This sweeps started April 9 and ends May 31 which breaks down to about 3,795 winners per day.[/QUOTE]

guessing about all the 190,000 ms points were already won tho since its not a day to day thing. hopefully they wernt tho and more will show up later on in the contest.

Does ANYONE see how the contest for this thread (Microsoft Points) is having posts about people winning Steak cards and other things NOT related to Microsoft Points?

.....change the thread name.....

[quote name='Sharp Katana']how many times did you try? And did you use legitimate info?[/QUOTE]
Not sure how many times I tried and ya I used legit info. I dont think any of that matters. Im pretty sure it chooses winners at random.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Does ANYONE see how the contest for this thread (Microsoft Points) is having posts about people winning Steak cards and other things NOT related to Microsoft Points?

.....change the thread name.....[/QUOTE]

I do see a few steak cards... but then I also see people who have won thousands and thousands of points. You missed the boat my friend.

[quote name='Markew001']I do see a few steak cards... but then I also see people who have won thousands and thousands of points. You missed the boat my friend.[/QUOTE]

Not really. I got 320 for my account and my sons. After that, the MSP went to people that made multi accounts and took them all. So since there are no more MSP, calling this thread a MSP Contest makes no sense since its all about the other prizes now.

Since there are no MSP to win, a name change on this should be done IMO.

i mainly want to win prizes other than MS points because the MS points i just give to my friends and all i really want is a gift card somewhere. amazon is my most important one i want.

Decided to try this for the first time in weeks.Ended up winning another 160 MSP but they're no longer sending them instantly. Have to wait 1-2 weeks after the contest is over(ends May 31) to receive your prize

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back