Microsoft Rewards Members: $5 Microsoft Gift Card for 4000 points, $10 Microsoft Gift Card for 8000 points

Thanks for the heads up. Been saving my points, and gonna use them towards Cyberpunk preorder.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind "*Promotional gift card. Spend within 90 days of deposit." Wish companies would do anyway with these types of restrictions.

Damn! I waited what felt like a week and a half (probably less but I was checking every day multiple times which could have made it feel longer) for them to restock the $5 and $10 cards so I could buy them at full price. I needed them for a sale that ends in a few days, so I caved and bought three $3 cards and a $1.25 card, which was a horrible value compared to $5 and $10 cards. Now they not only restock but also put them on sale?!
Hopefully I've learned a lesson from this...

For those who like to gamble, the last day you can redeem this (provided it doesn't sell out before) is March 11th - 90 days from March 11th is June 9th, the first day of E3.  Typically Microsoft has held their press conference the Sunday before, so June 7th... so there's a chance you could redeem these and pre-order the new console they'll inevitably open pre-orders for once it's revealed on stage.

Damn! I waited what felt like a week and a half (probably less but I was checking every day multiple times which could have made it feel longer) for them to restock the $5 and $10 cards so I could buy them at full price. I needed them for a sale that ends in a few days, so I caved and bought three $3 cards and a $1.25 card, which was a horrible value compared to $5 and $10 cards. Now they not only restock but also put them on sale?!
Hopefully I've learned a lesson from this...
I did the same the other day just to buy Doom 3 when it went on sale.

I had just cashed out most of my points a few weeks ago when they had these on sale then too, but thankfully built 8k back up already. Cashed out for another $10, thanks OP!

Keep in mind "*Promotional gift card. Spend within 90 days of deposit." Wish companies would do anyway with these types of restrictions.
They love the idea that some people will forget about whatever gift cards they have and never spend them so then they just stole your money. Although in case this steal your points.

They love the idea that some people will forget about whatever gift cards they have and never spend them so then they just stole your money. Although in case this steal your points.
On that note, I noticed today's set of questions was in the form of "you only get points if you guess correctly". I guess they don't want people just clicking through answering anything or just guessing till they get it right.

On that note, I noticed today's set of questions was in the form of "you only get points if you guess correctly". I guess they don't want people just clicking through answering anything or just guessing till they get it right.
I only got 1 out of 10. 5 pts for me whee lol

Hardest part is trying to guess how dumb other people are...
Right, because the answers to a "guess how many people searched on this versus that" aren't something you can look up. They have the answers and they aren't published, so yesterday's biggest point item was essentially a "guess how many jellybeans are in the jar" contest. And btw, what the Hell are people thinking with some of those Bing searches.

bread's done
Back