Microsoft Search perks!

chivista

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Search using microsoft and get 1 point you start off with 500 points. You can get up to 25 points per day. Open to first 1,000,000 people who sign up before december 31 2008 so sign up now the only bad part is you cant cash in points until april 2009 when promotion ends. The good thing is u can get a lot of points within that time think about it 25 points per day just for searching random things. for about 7 months... thats a lot of points
sorry u cant refer people

prizes include shirt,ringtones,music downloads,xbox 360 games like
Kameo Elements
of Power for Xbox
360 DVD

Project Gotham Racing
4 for Xbox 360

Forza 2 for Xbox 360

Gears of War for
Xbox 360

Blue Dragon for
Xbox 360

and
SceneIt? for Xbox 360

Xbox 360 Wireless
Controller for Windows

I think you can cash in the music downloads, which I'm actually having trouble doing, can anyone help me with this?

u can only cash them in in april of next year so keep on searching so u can get the most points u can and get more expensive things

no it has more prizes than the ones i posted up but i think those are the ones that mainly intrest people since its a gaming website...

Well I looked at the ones on the website and on the most part it looked like the same prizes as LSC, that's what I meant. I'm going to sign up for it just since it takes about 30 seconds to max out every day so it's not like I'm doing that much more work.

Its fun to search for bizarre things.

Today I searched for:
Moose cheese
ankle dynamite
burlap icicle...

You get the idea. I wonder if we kept searching for things like "cheap games" if we could somehow boost page hits/traffic to this site by raising its search rate?

Just a thought.

[quote name='chakan']Its fun to search for bizarre things.

Today I searched for:
Moose cheese
ankle dynamite
burlap icicle...

You get the idea. I wonder if we kept searching for things like "cheap games" if we could somehow boost page hits/traffic to this site by raising its search rate?

Just a thought.[/quote]

The Ip address would be the same which means squat, unless you turn off and on your computer and have a dynamic IP I believe. But thats very nice of you

yup well its a good site to max out quick and in the long run get a good prize.. for doing nothing.....
ohh who ever reads this i have a question pretty soon im gonna get a $5 vpgames gift card the site is not famous but reliable... i dont know what to do with it..... =[ what should i do i was thinking of trading for a few microsoft points... orrrrr..... for something xbox 360 related that is really cheap.... or.... someting else what should i do???

take off the controller cuz if your signing up today you will only earn 5200 including the 525 u get for siging up so controller is un reachable and u cant miss any days if u want the games im doin it for gears of war

After your initial search, you can click on the related searches on the right hand side and gain points quickly that way too.

[quote name='help1']how long would it take to get enough poitns for a game.[/quote]
Do the math.....

4950 (for a decent game) - 500 = 4450 / 25 = 178 days!

true... buttt it doesnt matter how long it takes to max out it takes like 2-3 min tops and u cant cash out anyways till april of next year so it wont matter how long it takes

but knowing live search club and windows, it'll take forever for them to mail out the prizes. but hey its free :D. im going for gears lol

it sounds way to easy but if you change your computers date it resets your daily total to 0 so you could get all your points today

bread's done
Back