Microsoft store. com sale question

LouTenit Dan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I got COD and in the email invoice it said I would get a $10 xbox gift code for the purchase did any1 else notice this? Was it a error? Its been the 10 day waiting period for the code(checked spam and havent gotten anything) now they are trying to say it was for pre-orders only..After contacting them multiple times with different responses from each.

1st said I didn't wait the full 10 days and come back on the 25th and they could send me a code thru chat if I didnt get anything

2nd said I had to wait till the 29th(which is way passed 10 days)    (chat)

3rd time they said they needed my CC info to refund me $10 then buy the gift code with that(sounds shady  and why cant they just generate a $10 code that doesn't make sense)

Any1 get a code when buying cod during the sale

just called them and I had to have a case escalated and wait for them(24-96hrs)..Just really weird that I got all these different answers and they thought like Im trying to scam them fora $10 code but it says it right in my invoice?

Got it sorted out and my code but had to jump thru hoops for something that was suppose to be included.Forgot to mention this was from the 1 day microsoft store. com (holiday sale)  dont know if any1 else bothered to check their invoice/receipt to see if they were suppose to get one aswell

bread's done
Back