Microsoft Store: Preorder select Xbox One (360 also) and get $10 Xbox Gift Card

jbug617

CAGiversary!
I searched and didn't find anything but I just saw this on twitter.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...eroffer_101313

Xbox One Games listed:

COD: Ghosts (360 also)
AC IV (360 also)
BF4 (360 also)
Forza 5
Ryse
Dead Rising 3
NFS: Rivals
Just Dance 2014
Fifa 14
Madden 25
NBA Live 14
NBA 2K14
Zumba Fitness: World Party
Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack

They also have listed Watch Dogs and The Crew but we know that is delayed.
South Park: Stick of Truth and Batman: Arkham Origins also listed for 360.

Possible to buy 360 version of CoD, AC, or BF, get $10, then trade up when the next-gen comes out, and get another $10? Basically $50 for a week or two on 360 version and a copy of the X1 version.

Possible to buy 360 version of CoD, AC, or BF, get $10, then trade up when the next-gen comes out, and get another $10? Basically $50 for a week or two on 360 version and a copy of the X1 version.

Not seeing how that's possible.

This is a pretty good deal, anyone know how long it usually takes to get stuff here, I'm assuming you wouldn't be getting the games on launch?

Too bad the Killer Instinct Pin Ultimate edition isn't part of the sale.
That's because it's a digital only game, I don't think they're putting out retail copies of that game.

I wonder if these games will have release day shipping, would bite on the deal if this were the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's too bad that Pin Ultimate Edition is associated with Penny Arcade, the creators of which have proven themselves lately to be a couple of ignorant bigoted jerks.

It's too bad that Pin Ultimate Edition is associated with Penny Arcade, the creators of which have proven themselves lately to be a couple of ignorant bigoted jerks.

Exactly why I'm skipping it.

Oh, the dickwolves thing. I really never cared. I have a low tolerance for easily offended vaginas too. Nobody was born with the right to not be offended. fuck'em if they can't take a joke.

Decided to get the Call of Duty: Ghosts for Xbox 360.  Even though I'm getting a Xbox One, most people I normally play with are waiting till next year after tax season.  Coupled with the $10 GC, it's worth it more to me to order it here.

bread's done
Back