Microsoft Store Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Microsoft Store Sale
All of the following come with free shipping.
For those lucky enough to have one of the few B&M stores nearby, these prices also ring up automatically in store.

Here's the full sale link

:360: Elder Scrolls V Skyrim $39.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $24.99
:360: Brain and Body Connection (Kinect) $9.99
:360: Armored Core V $39.99
:360: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition $24.99
:pc: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition $19.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $19.99
:360: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $19.99
:360: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $19.99

:360:Halo 4 $59.99 Pre-Order
- Get $25 off your next purchase when you pre-order Halo 4
(Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person)
- Pre-order Halo 4 today and receive the customizable “Pulse” armor skin!
(NOTE: Halo Infinity Multiplayer will revert players to default colors in some competitive modes. Coupon code for "Pulse" armor skin will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release.)

:360:Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle $399.99

Possible $25 gift card. Take the phone challenge [In Store Only]

Feel free to add more titles from the sale if I didn't list them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zaku77']Grabbed Neverdead. Everyone should get Syndicate, though! That was a really fun shooter, and we don't get enough cyberpunk games, so we need to support them when we do get them![/QUOTE]

This is true but it's too late, EA has already publicly stated Syndicate's "disappointing performance" ie dead franchise back into EA's closet with WC, Ultima, C&C, Mutant League, Road Rash, etc.

[quote name='MSUHitman']So is this available online, and if so, what are the shipping costs? Sorry but closest MS Store to STL is in the KC area 3 hours away.[/QUOTE]

It's free ground shipping. For me(on the east coast) the last time I ordered something(I got the Halo Anniversary) it took about 5 business days, but it was free, so I can't complain too much.

[quote name='EruptionZ']when will this sale end?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bringerofdeath']Does anyone know if this is in store as well also how long do these sales last thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GenTrapstar']Anyone have any clue when this ends?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ghemy']Anyone know if this is in-store as well?[/QUOTE] I believe it's in store as well, but I'd call ahead to verify. I don't have any close to me so I can't verify.
As for when the sale ends, again I don't know, but it is at least a week.

[quote name='MSUHitman']So is this available online, and if so, what are the shipping costs? Sorry but closest MS Store to STL is in the KC area 3 hours away.[/QUOTE] Free shipping, and yes it's available online.

Grand Slam Tennis 2 is actually excellent, and Neverdead is not half bad, so getting those 2. Syndicate might as well be called "generic FPS # 234".

Syndicate is a go. I could not buy NeverDead. That game annoyed the hell out of me. Sub and final boss....and the rest of the game.

Normally I would buy Syndicate but it not worth the hassle to return my used copy to BBY to save $5 (in credit). I will buy Neverdead for $6 though. It is tough spending real cash on anything over $5 when you are sitting on $500 in credit and a huge backlog but some of those other prices are good also. I am patiently waiting for Binary Domain to go on sale at BBY right now but $25 is a good price.

In for two copies of Syndicate and one of NeverDead.

Hopefully an easy fix on co-op from the former. Even gutted, I still expect at least a great SP campaign from Starbreeze (Riddick & Darkness I were amazing). Of the later, I've seen the reviews - the many, many bad reviews - but it's hard to fight the curiosity at 6 bones. If all else fails and I wisen up, it's a quick and dirty gift to a friend with time to kill.

Thanks OP!!

At $10, Syndicate is mine. Then again, it's hard to think of a game that wouldn't be worth a small $10 gamble. Thanks OP.

DAMMIT.

I just picked up Syndicate and Binary Domain during BBY's B2G1 promo... but the hoops I would have to jump through in order to save a few bucks here is not worth it. I used a VISA Giftcard I disposed of for part of the payment, price matched BD on Amazon ($33), and ended up only paying about $45 out of pocket for those two and DMC:HD Collection.

Meh, mildly frustrating. Can't always get the best possible deal, it seems T_T

Thinking about getting Syndicate... Heard pretty good things about the co-op, but not so great things about the single player... So hard to find friends that ever want to play games with me.

The main problem is cash... If this deal was anywhere where I had giftcards, I'd scoop it up.

[quote name='Gabrius']DAMMIT.

I just picked up Syndicate and Binary Domain during BBY's B2G1 promo... but the hoops I would have to jump through in order to save a few bucks here is not worth it. I used a VISA Giftcard I disposed of for part of the payment, price matched BD on Amazon ($33), and ended up only paying about $45 out of pocket for those two and DMC:HD Collection.

Meh, mildly frustrating. Can't always get the best possible deal, it seems T_T[/QUOTE]
This is why I stopped paying more than $10 for a game unless it's the next one going in my console.

Does the $20 off coupon still work?
What was the email everyone used to ask them about the code?
Does anyone know if they were all different or all the same code?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']This is why I stopped paying more than $10 for a game unless it's the next one going in my console.[/QUOTE]

I really need to become more disciplined - my 360 backlog is like over 400 games now >_

I went back to the site after purchasing Syndicate and Neverdead and I mysteriously had one item in my cart. Turned out to be Mass Effect 3. I guess they are really trying to push this game out of the warehouse....

Syndicate is a great game, and a steal at $10. I'm hoping to find similar deal for the PS3. Both the co-op and single campaign are good, but the co-op is higher rated.

Syndicate was among the few games I played during a free month of Gamefly and I think it's a good game for $10. The online is fun and it sounds like there will be plenty of newbies to play with. No online pass needed either. I picked it up again to wrap up some achievements and because I like both the game and sound design.

Also bought Neverdead to flip through Goozex.

I'm also in for Syndicate. It's amazing how a $10 price point has you all of a sudden interested in a game you never thought about getting.

I was debating on Syndicate when it dropped to $30, so this is a no brainer. Picked up Neverdead as well. I've heard terrible things about it, but whatever, it's $6.

Syndicate for $10 is a hell yeah. Neverdead for whatever price is always going to be a "Jesus, get the hell away from me."

[quote name='Tsel']I was debating on Syndicate when it dropped to $30, so this is a no brainer. Picked up Neverdead as well. I've heard terrible things about it, but whatever, it's $6.[/QUOTE]

You read my mind about Neverdead. $6 + free shipping is worth the hassle to me. And I've been waiting on Syndicate! Woo!!!!

Great find OP!

This is at B & M stores. I just stopped there and picked up Never Dead. For $6 I'll give it a try. Please said Splatterhouse was terrible and I loved it. Worth the chance.

Syndicate is worth it at that place for the co-op alone. Actually thinking about picking it back up if a couple of my friends bite on this deal to play with them.

I am playing Syndicate right now - it is great. The co-op is SUPER fun. For 10$ it is a total no-brainer.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Why do I have the feeling I'm going to start seeing plenty of used copies of Neverdead show up at Gamestop and Best Buy in a few weeks...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, after the people who bought them smash their controllers in. Oh well... I tried to warn everyone... *shrugs*

I bought Syndicate for $10 I heard great things about the co-op and $10 is a steal. Also submitted to amazon but with free UPS 3-5 day ground its an easy purchase. Total was $10.81

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back