Microsoft Store Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Microsoft Store Sale
All of the following come with free shipping.
For those lucky enough to have one of the few B&M stores nearby, these prices also ring up automatically in store.

Here's the full sale link

:360: Elder Scrolls V Skyrim $39.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $24.99
:360: Brain and Body Connection (Kinect) $9.99
:360: Armored Core V $39.99
:360: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition $24.99
:pc: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition $19.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $19.99
:360: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $19.99
:360: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $19.99

:360:Halo 4 $59.99 Pre-Order
- Get $25 off your next purchase when you pre-order Halo 4
(Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person)
- Pre-order Halo 4 today and receive the customizable “Pulse” armor skin!
(NOTE: Halo Infinity Multiplayer will revert players to default colors in some competitive modes. Coupon code for "Pulse" armor skin will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release.)

:360:Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle $399.99

Possible $25 gift card. Take the phone challenge [In Store Only]

Feel free to add more titles from the sale if I didn't list them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='goku31389']I don't understand why people would "think" about getting a $10 game? I mean jesus...Are we cheap ass gamers.....REALLY that cheap?????[/QUOTE]

How many copies of Duke do you want? I'll sell it to you for $10 a piece.

[quote name='elessar123']How many copies of Duke do you want? I'll sell it to you for $10 a piece.[/QUOTE]

heh...well-played. Although Duke really wasn't a bad game. Maybe how many $10 copies of Brink do you want?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']heh...well-played. Although Duke really wasn't a bad game. Maybe how many $10 copies of Brink do you want?[/QUOTE]

I guess I was the only one who liked Brink...

[quote name='tuffguycore']I guess I was the only one who liked Brink...[/QUOTE]

How about...how many $10 copies of Neverdead do you want? Too soon? ;)

[quote name='JaylisJayP']heh...well-played. Although Duke really wasn't a bad game. Maybe how many $10 copies of Brink do you want?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but Duke is available for $2.99 =P

[quote name='JaylisJayP']How about...how many $10 copies of Neverdead do you want? Too soon? ;)[/QUOTE]

Well.. I did get my 6 dollar copy of it, so we'll see how much I hate it after the fact. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a way to NOT die constantly.

[quote name='GamerDude316']$25 is worth it for ME3. ME2 never got a GOTY edition and I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for a GOTY here either...I'd bite if I were you (and the ME series should jump to the front of your backlog)

I hesitated too long on Syndicate and now its OOS. Bummer.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I think I'll go ahead and get it now. Been dying to run thru the series.

Grabbed a couple of games, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Syndicate and Neverdead all for just under $60, so I can't complain. I know Neverdead is supposed to be terrible, but for $6 I couldn't pass it up.

Before yesterday, I have never regret buying a game for $6. Then I bought NeverDead. I played through the first level and I don't see myself ever playing that again. I've heard bad things but I didn't expect... that.

Wow, I managed to hold off until Syndicate was out of stock. I'm happy I didn't bring myself to spend more money but still sad I missed out on a deal... I have an addiction.

um, me2 was updated to platinum hits and comes with dlc. guaranteed the same will happen with me3.

[quote name='GamerDude316']$25 is worth it for ME3. ME2 never got a GOTY edition and I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for a GOTY here either...I'd bite if I were you (and the ME series should jump to the front of your backlog)

I hesitated too long on Syndicate and now its OOS. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']um, me2 was updated to platinum hits and comes with dlc. guaranteed the same will happen with me3.[/QUOTE]Just the standard Cerberus Network code, none of the story packs.

These deals work in store automatically with no override necessary! Atlanta's store had plenty of stock. Got neverdead, syndicate and me.

I got about 4 hours of Neverdead gameplay before I gave up on it. It's not good, but its not terrible. It certainly can get annoying when your body gets ripped apart and you have roll your stupid head back to your body, but its certainly worth the $6 price tag. For what it's worth, it's currently worth 7.50 in trade in value at Best Buy so you can certainly get your money back and then some if you dont like it.

[quote name='YBX87']why is microsoft selling these games for so cheap? LOL[/QUOTE]

Game sales are down this year compared to last year...and they need to clear out inventory :)

[quote name='HydroX']My games should be here tomorrow. Fast turnaround.[/QUOTE]

Mine should be here by Friday, which is great considering I'm in PA

[quote name='Rsmobile']Is FF XII 2 good?[/QUOTE]

I like the battle system a bit better than XIII, but the story is a little lighter and lackluster.

Overall, for 14.99, I'd go for it. I need to buy another copy and I'm hoping there will still be copies come payday.

Any promo codes available anywhere for this sale? Figured that I would ask before I purchase a few games. Thanks.

I ordered yesterday around 11am and i never got a Shipping Confirmation email.This is my first time ordering from Microsoft Store do they send you a shipping confirmation or just an order confirmation email?

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I ordered yesterday around 11am and i never got a Shipping Confirmation email.This is my first time ordering from Microsoft Store do they send you a shipping confirmation or just an order confirmation email?[/QUOTE]
both

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Then i guess they havent shipped mine WTF![/QUOTE]

i ordered Binary Domain around 8am today and got a shipping confirmation around 6pm

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i ordered Binary Domain around 8am today and got a shipping confirmation around 6pm[/QUOTE]

I guess i should call them to see whats up with my order.It better not get cancelled.

I see a lot of CAGs speak good things about Binary Domain, but after a couple video reviews, I can't bring myself to spend $25 on it. Maybe a $15 buy, or a $20 DOTD at BBY so I can use sme certificates, but that's about it.

Glad I ordered Syndicate when I did though!

[quote name='TaylorM06']I see a lot of CAGs speak good things about Binary Domain, but after a couple video reviews, I can't bring myself to spend $25 on it. Maybe a $15 buy, or a $20 DOTD at BBY so I can use sme certificates, but that's about it.

Glad I ordered Syndicate when I did though![/QUOTE]

I rented and beat it awhile ago and probably won't pick it up again at any cost. Not much replay value.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Now they send me a stupid email asking how they did....And yet no Shipping confirmation this will be the last time i order from them.[/QUOTE]

I feel ya on this. I ordered from them at 1am CST, still no shipping confirmation. Crazy how I see people getting games within 24 hours & we cant even get a damn confirmation. Looked online & still showing "in process" for me. :cry:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wow! I ordered yesterday morning and my 2 games arrived today. From TN to CA in under 24hrs via free UPS ground. Insane![/QUOTE]

I'm in Ca too but my game is scheduled to deliver tomorrow!

Had an interesting chat with a Microsoft Store representative today.

"You are now chatting with 'Kera'.
You: Bosamba
You: Hi there Kera, what time and date does the current sale end?
Kera: Good Morning! Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Chat Team, how may I help you today?
You: Did you receive my first question?
Kera:I'm sorry, what sale are you referring to?
You: There is a sale on a number of Xbox 360 games that started on Monday morning.
You: I'm just curious as to when the sale ends
Kera: Let me look into that for you. One moment.
Kera:the sale last while supplies last.
You: Great, thank you.
Kera: You're welcome, and what games are you interested in?
You: Syndicate which is Out of Stock on your website.
Kera: What Xbox do you use?
You: I guess you don't anticipate stock getting replenished. Xbox 360
Kera: I'm not sure when we will be getting more, I'm sorry.
You: That's okay. Thanks for your help and have a nice day.
Kera: You're welcome! Can I help you with anything else today?
You: That will be all. Thank you
Kera: Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Chat Team! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Thank you for chatting with us. Please click the "Close" button on the top right of the chat window to tell us how we did today."

That line about the sale ending while supplies last is not true since older sales have ended with them still having stock on the discounted games. Based on the availability of Halo: CEA from their website that sold out when it was $19.99, I'd say that if you missed out on any games, you're probably SOL :cry:.

At this point I'm just hoping that FFXIII-2 stays in stock, as well as maybe getting Grand Slam Tennis, though if that goes, not the end of the world, who knows when I'd finally get a chance to start it.

[quote name='gotdott']You guys should try PMing Syndicate at Best Buy, that's what I ended up doing[/QUOTE]

Did it work

[quote name='gotdott']You guys should try PMing Syndicate at Best Buy, that's what I ended up doing[/QUOTE]

But they don't PM to online..and we don't have any MS stores near.. :(

[quote name='kylerg']But they don't PM to online..and we don't have any MS stores near.. :([/QUOTE]
There are some BBY's that are starting to pm online prices.

[quote name='Brother Daz']There are some BBY's that are starting to pm online prices.[/QUOTE]

How do you get them to when it is OOS? I would take a trip if I could do it. (Ohio).

Ordered Neverdead Monday afternoon , received a confirmation and how did we do email but i have yet to receive a shipping confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back