Microsoft TGS Keynote

I think this is the most exciting news and it wasn't even part of the keynote:

On the Xbox Live Arcade news fronts, Microsoft just announced that Taito's Space Invaders Extreme and Arkanoid (with 120 stages and online play) will release to the XBLA this Winter. Also announced was old school racer R-Type and that SNK Playmore's The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Matchwill release Spring of 2009 and Metal Slug 7 will be releasing to the Arcade at a time yet to be determined.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/10/08/tgs-08-metal-slug-7-arkanoid-space-invaders-r-type-and-kof/

R-Type, Space Invaders Extreme, and Metal Slug 7 :bouncy:

No way do they put MS7 below 1200 points. No way in hell.

Pretty disappointing overall I must say. NXE is coming out too late, N3-2...no one cares. We already knew RE5's date from E3. Also, Tekken 6 got spoiled by Gamespot. But I'd rather buy Street Fighter IV.

[quote name='KingBroly']N3-2...no one cares.[/QUOTE]

I do and I'm quite happy to see that they are making another one. Would love to see another real Kingdom Under Fire game but I'll take what I can get

i can honestly say out of every game system i have ever owned i really think that up to now the 360 has been the best one......and i`m saying this while i play lbp :D

I've been meaning to pick up the DS versions of Space Invaders and Arkanoid for awhile now, though I might just wait for the XBLA releases.

I agree the 360 is my favorite system as well but I want to play lbp haha. I've got Space Invaders Extreme and love it but I'm still stuck on the 5th level or so. Wow so Microsoft was the only one to have a conference at the TGS?

bread's done
Back