Microsoft tried to buy Nintendo?

I think this one was true. I saw something about this on the History Channel it was on demand last month so it might still be on.

It could have been Sony though my memory sucks.

After reading the full article by Gleason, it's going to be very hard to support Nintendo. I hope they fall on their face.

...and for the record, Microsoft won't be running out of money anytime soon.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/08/04/commentary/game_over/column_gaming/

Oh, the gist of the story is true. It's just insignificant. You'd better believe that any one of the big three would love to buy the gaming arm of any of the other two, so that shouldn't be news to anyone, or taken to mean that it's going to happen.

"After reading the full article by Gleason, it's going to be very hard to support Nintendo. I hope they fall on their face."

Gee, a Nintendo hater. Don't see those often.... :roll: Once again, if anybody thinks any of these companies really just want to be your friend and make you happy with good games, he's sadly mistaken. They'd shiv a kitten to part you from the funny green paper filling up your wallet.

And a quick Google search for "Microsoft" and "anti-trust violation" should give you an idea why many people -- not just gamers -- feel the same way about "M$."

Wow. That link was hilarious. Interesting to see how disappointed Miyamoto was about RE4 heading over to the PS2. Well, Yamauchi may not have any clue what the gaming public wants, but the man has a heck of a brass pair -- I can respect that.

"I reckon our Nintendo DS will sweep the floor with it"

Reckon? An old japanese man saying reckon?

there's no way that wired article is real... is there? lol that's some of the craziest shit I've ever read...

bread's done
Back