Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Upgrade - 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny VIP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
251 (100%)
Looking to trade the CD-KEY for anything really. My PC was traded in and the new one came with 7 on it already so I'm looking to get rid of it PM or write here any offers.

bigsexydh offer me a price. My PS3 collects dust: ( I'm mainly looking for newer games for PC and 360.
Microsoft Points, PS move set would be sweet, PC RAM, PC HDD

neudog didn't see anything I wanted but I only took a quick look ill check better in a few.

If anyone has a used Wii that would be cool also.

Stuff that I have to add for the right trade.
MS Wireless racing wheel
Little Sister Figure
Tons of graphic novels will have to get them and list them

i do have a ms wireless wheel that has been used for forza 3 for like 3 hours til i realized i'm better with the controller, pretty much brand new and mint, i could do a even trade or something

[quote name='bigsexydh']i do have a ms wireless wheel that has been used for forza 3 for like 3 hours til i realized i'm better with the controller, pretty much brand new and mint, i could do a even trade or something[/QUOTE]

I have the wheel.

dude, at launch, a retail upgrade copy was $100 and if all you're selling is the code and expecting people to have their own disc and/or grab an ISO, then you gotta come down even from there. Just price it to move and it will, Windows 7 is the shit and anyone that doesn't have it yet..should.

[quote name='token2k6']dude, at launch, a retail upgrade copy was $100 and if all you're selling is the code and expecting people to have their own disc and/or grab an ISO, then you gotta come down even from there. Just price it to move and it will, Windows 7 is the shit and anyone that doesn't have it yet..should.[/QUOTE]

Thats why i asked what it was worth 2 posts up thanks.

[quote name='Danny VIP']Thats why i asked what it was worth 2 posts up thanks.[/QUOTE]

bump - yeah, I didn't mean to come across wrong, and dabamus was right, I bought a couple codes off him for $50. I just didn't want to come out and say it, but since he came in here.. :lol:

No offense but.. im not sure if this topic should be here... im not saying what your doing is wrong.. but your trading an OP system, not any video games.

Now if it was part of your game collection as a side thing, it wouldnt bother me. i mean it doesnt bother me period, but im just saying. :p

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']No offense but.. im not sure if this topic should be here... im not saying what your doing is wrong.. but your trading an OP system, not any video games.

Now if it was part of your game collection as a side thing, it wouldnt bother me. i mean it doesnt bother me period, but im just saying. :p[/QUOTE]
Yea I wasn't sure about hat either I should have put the Microsoft racing wheel first and then in the post said I also had a windows 7 copy for trade.

Sorry to thread crap, but unless it's a 1st gen, whoever trades that to you is getting ripped off. There's no way an upgrade is worth that much...

[quote name='dabamus']Sorry to thread crap, but unless it's a 1st gen, whoever trades that to you is getting ripped off. There's no way an upgrade is worth that much...[/QUOTE]

I have money and items to add thanks for the free bump.

Because I don't operate like that.

I have sold all my Pro copies anyways. :p

I try to not advertise my stuff in other people's threads.

I just wanted to make sure that anyone trading a used PSP was getting an even deal, which it sounds like you would be giving them. :)

[quote name='dabamus']Because I don't operate like that.

I have sold all my Pro copies anyways. :p

I try to not advertise my stuff in other people's threads.

I just wanted to make sure that anyone trading a used PSP was getting an even deal, which it sounds like you would be giving them. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back