Microsoft Wireless Steering Wheel - $97 shipped after GCO

Maybe when the wheel hits $50, possibly $60 I'll bite. It just seems like too much money, though I've heard the experience is great. Not to mention I have $200 tied up in rock band so I'm even stingier with my money now ;)

So uh...somewhat unrelated but how do you people set up the wheel and pedals? I've always been curious since I've wanted to buy one for awhile but couldnt think of a way to use it short of setting it on a table.

[quote name='whoknows']So uh...somewhat unrelated but how do you people set up the wheel and pedals? I've always been curious since I've wanted to buy one for awhile but couldnt think of a way to use it short of setting it on a table.[/quote]

i kinda dont like the wheel cause i'm not used to it yet (i dont drive in rl either so eh) but my bro (he drives in rl) loves the wheel, i'm not much of a gaming racer but its actually pretty fun. the force feedback thing is amazing. its a pretty good wheel

[quote name='whoknows']So uh...somewhat unrelated but how do you people set up the wheel and pedals? I've always been curious since I've wanted to buy one for awhile but couldnt think of a way to use it short of setting it on a table.[/QUOTE]I
bought one of those tray stands people use to eat on in front of a TV. Works well and I love my wheel.

bread's done
Back