Microsoft Xbox 360 Console, Wireless Controllers, HDMI Cable, Charger Bundle $349.99

Techman16

CAGiversary!
Bestbuy
Save $90 when you buy this discounted package that includes Xbox 360 250GB console, two wireless controllers, a controller charger, two games, and an HDMI cable that connects your Xbox 360 system to your compatible HDTV or home theater system.
Features

• Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Console holiday bundle includes 802.11n Wi-Fi, 2 black wireless controllers, 1-month Xbox Live Gold membership, black headset, Forza Motorsport 3 game and full game downloadable token for Alan Wake
  • Rocketfish HDMI digital audio/video cable connects your Xbox 360 system to your HDTV or home theater system's HDMI port for high-definition audio and video up to full HD 1080p resolution
  • Microsoft Xbox 360 play & charge kit recharges your Xbox 360 wireless controller while you play for continuous action and allows more than 30 hours of play per charge to keep you locked in to the excitement
Link

[quote name='Sgt Barone']It's much easier to find the 250 GB console in stores. Online, its sold out virtually everywhere.[/QUOTE]

it doesn't give you an option to find which stores have it?

[quote name='Techman16']Bestbuy
Save $90 when you buy this discounted package that includes Xbox 360 250GB console, two wireless controllers, a controller charger, two games, and an HDMI cable that connects your Xbox 360 system to your compatible HDTV or home theater system.
Features

• Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Console holiday bundle includes 802.11n Wi-Fi, 2 black wireless controllers, 1-month Xbox Live Gold membership, black headset, Forza Motorsport 3 game and full game downloadable token for Alan Wake
  • Rocketfish HDMI digital audio/video cable connects your Xbox 360 system to your HDTV or home theater system's HDMI port for high-definition audio and video up to full HD 1080p resolution
  • Microsoft Xbox 360 play & charge kit recharges your Xbox 360 wireless controller while you play for continuous action and allows more than 30 hours of play per charge to keep you locked in to the excitement
Link[/QUOTE]

Forgive me if I'm being ignorant, but why is your link showing a redirect through a "dpbolvw.net"?

[quote name='NEP']Forgive me if I'm being ignorant, but why is your link showing a redirect through a "dpbolvw.net"?[/QUOTE]
i dont understand what that means

[quote name='NEP']Forgive me if I'm being ignorant, but why is your link showing a redirect through a "dpbolvw.net"?[/QUOTE]

Commission anyone? :roll:

This is simply a holiday bundle with a $50 charge and play controller bundle and a free HDMI cable. No great savings here.

bread's done
Back