Microsoft XBOX 360 Live 12 month Gold Card $38.99 shipped at Newegg

In for one. Thanks OP.

[quote name='dirtyvu']Normally love Newegg... but for me, I live in California and Newegg charges sales tax for me.[/QUOTE]

Well, I live in WA and Amazon charges me 9.3% sales tax. I don't usually buy anything from Amazon unless it's absolutely a steal. For that reason, newegg is one of my favorite online retailer because of its decent price, no sales tax and free shipping(for the most part).

Good deal, don't understand why we have to pay to play online tho... I wish when they made their Games for windows live games free they made all xbox live free. Doesn't seem fair the PC gamers don't have to pay for live but the console gamers do.. damn micro$oft all about that $$

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Good deal, don't understand why we have to pay to play online tho... I wish when they made their Games for windows live games free they made all xbox live free. Doesn't seem fair the PC gamers don't have to pay for live but the console gamers do.. damn micro$oft all about that $$[/QUOTE]

PC gamers play on servers rented or owned by players. XBL plays on MS servers. That and capitalism.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Good deal, don't understand why we have to pay to play online tho... I wish when they made their Games for windows live games free they made all xbox live free. Doesn't seem fair the PC gamers don't have to pay for live but the console gamers do.. damn micro$oft all about that $$[/QUOTE]

I really would like to have xbox live for free and I do agree with you that MS is all about money. However, I've been quite pleased with xbox live service for last 7 years and if its going free would drop the quality of service (even a little bit), I would oppose it being free.

Being a CAG, I have always managed to pay 40-50% less than the retail price of yearly subscription and I guess I can afford less than $3 a month for a pleasant gaming experience (even though free would be the ultimate DEAL!:D)

BTW, if it's free, more parents would let their kidsplay online and the last thing I want to hear is bunch of 8-9 yr olds yapping through my headset.

You pay to get a better all in one online experience vs PS3 online. Plus they use our money to get stuff first like CoD DLC a month before PS3. Next generation everyone will be pay to play except Nintendo which will use friend codes to keep lil Bobby safe.

Gonna pass this deal along to a couple coworkers who got 360s for Christmas, thanks OP.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Some times eBay will have a DotD on these 12-month cards for $34.99 or $29.99 (rarely).[/QUOTE]

$40 is the new $30 due to the msrp/erp rising to $60 from its previous price of $50

[quote name='Slappybob']So for us non tax paying states, Is this currently the lowest price on 12 months?[/QUOTE]

well alot of us got those 10 dollar off xbox live 12 month online code from last year and early this year for buying certain games and the 12 month online code is 39.99 on amazon right now. i think anyone who is looking for a 12 month should check and see if they somehow forgot their account has it in there. i totally forgot but then i was looking at my amazon mp3, video, pc dowload, and xbox credit and there it was a 10 dollar off xbox online code.

cant go wrong for 29.99 for 12 months. although i think today is the last day for the 10 dollar off promo coupon

to see if you have the 10 dollar off online code go to any mp3 download and on the right where it says give song/album as gift on the bottom it should say redeem a gift card or promotion code and view balance. select that and it should show all your balances such as android apps, mp3's, instant video, and software/video games. if you have 10 in the software/video game section you should be good to go.

remember though it only can be used for xbox live 12 month online codes and not the 12 month cards from amazon.

[quote name='$hady']You pay to get a better all in one online experience vs PS3 online. Plus they use our money to get stuff first like CoD DLC a month before PS3. Next generation everyone will be pay to play except Nintendo which will use friend codes to keep lil Bobby safe.

Gonna pass this deal along to a couple coworkers who got 360s for Christmas, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree, capitalism works, did any of you have your credit card stolen during the PS3 fiasco, remember no PS store for almost a month. Its only 3.33 a month and people complain, and now they have the UFC and other apps. I'm sure you spend more on your lattes.

In for one. Thanks OK. I've been trying to hold off as long as possible, but I had to jump on this one. I wish I had stocked up when buy.com was selling them for $29.99 a few years ago.

bread's done
Back