Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Microphone NEW

MrKing

CAGiversary!
Price: $ 9.95
Availability:
Condition: New
Platform: XBox 360

These microphones are brand new, but do not come sealed in their original packaging. We also have the Black microphones on sale in our Store area for the same price!

The Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone from Microsoft Corporation is used exclusively with the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system. The Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone lets you sing and talk with certain Xbox games that support the Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone. The Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone features color-changing indicator lights and sensors that detect when you lift or move the microphone. Whether you want to jam to todaya s biggest hits or revive Beatle mania, the Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone will bring out your best performance with high-quality voice reproduction technology and stylish interactive motion sensors and lights.

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/

image.php

MAN IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!

I thought this was the gaming headset -_- i bought one and hopefully they can cancel my order.

[quote name='Don illmatix']
image.php

MAN IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!

I thought this was the gaming headset -_- i bought one and hopefully they can cancel my order.[/QUOTE]

Fail

[quote name='Don illmatix']
image.php

MAN IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!

I thought this was the gaming headset -_- i bought one and hopefully they can cancel my order.[/QUOTE]

If they can't, it'll go well with the improved voice quality on Live.

[quote name='urge26']would be in for one, but not with $5.00 shipping.[/QUOTE]This. I'd barely use it enough to even justify the $10 price point, let alone $15.

does it even work as a gaming mic?
tape that microphone on your jaw and try to speak

be cheap and improvise!

I have to admit it is the headset I was thinking of as well. I already have the wireless mic, otherwise not a bad deal. I managed to get them with Lips for $20. Still, not that the other offer is easy to find now a days.

[quote name='Don illmatix']yea i posted my failure to maybe help the rest of you not make the same mistake lol[/QUOTE]
gamedealdaily has absolutely no customer service so good luck trying to cancel or get a refund! :bouncy:

bread's done
Back