Microsoft Zune + Nintendo DS Lite each $90 shipped! Get em' now! Click here for info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bunmppppppadkapsd dir en grey is the fucking fuck shit fuck shit ass fuck!

i love them..

sorry for cussing.

buy my shit everyone everyone everyone everyone!

Would just like to let everyone know I sold this Zune to him for 48 dollars and this was about a month ago I have not even been paid yet

Microsoft Zune (Black,30GB),Install CD,Box and Manuals + USB Charger. $90 Shipped! (It's had some earphone jack problems before, but that kind of went away, nothing major, I believe it's my piece of crap JVC earphones.)

the message I got from him

"i spent some of the money i put away, i only have 30 now. is it alright if i just send that? also, i found an issue with the earphone jack and it keeps freezing."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='classact']Microsoft Zune (Black,30GB),Install CD,Box and Manuals + USB Charger. $90 Shipped! (It's had some earphone jack problems before, but that kind of went away, nothing major, I believe it's my piece of crap JVC earphones.)

the message I got from him

"i spent some of the money i put away, i only have 30 now. is it alright if i just send that? also, i found an issue with the earphone jack and it keeps freezing."[/QUOTE]

Wow this dude is for real shady. the Zune is broken and the OP is saying that it's his Earphones.

I hope you get your money back Classact.

I don't think he is a scammer, just not a good trader.
It took almost 1 1/2 months for him to pay me, but he did.
I'm pretty sure you will get paid, it's just a question of when.

I dont make trades to get paid in two months, and get paid by my own money, he is selling what I sold him, for a higher price when I havent seen any money.

Please pay the guy his money, this is shady as fuck Anbu. I mean even if you give him his $60, you'll make a $30 profit. I think reselling people's shit for higher prices is shady enough, but this is just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back