MicrosoftStore.com - CoD: Ghosts Next-gen Upgrade - Xbox - $12

Hmm $12...to buy or not to buy. I feel if it was $9.99 I would have instantly got it Those $2 are making me contemplate purchasing it

I thought if you bought it for Xbox you get a free upgrade to Xbox One... like COD: AW...?

But let's take a moment to reflect on that $2 Target glorious time of our lives... That truly was awesome.

Hmm $12...to buy or not to buy. I feel if it was $9.99 I would have instantly got it Those $2 are making me contemplate purchasing it.

On a side note, the Extinction multiplayer actually caught my attention whenever I would see the trailers for it. Is that any good?

Also, it looks like the season pass working for both systems has expired since 5/31/14. So I don't know about it working across both platforms anymore

I thought if you bought it for Xbox you get a free upgrade to Xbox One... like COD: AW...?

But let's take a moment to reflect on that $2 Target glorious time of our lives... That truly was awesome.
Those_were_the_days_gif.gif

On a side note, the Extinction multiplayer actually caught my attention whenever I would see the trailers for it. Is that any good?
Extinction mode coop is the ONLY good thing about Ghosts. It is amazingly fun. If you exclude that, then this is the worst CoD ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it. Inside is the code instead of dvd/bd disc. After redeeming you are able to download Ghosts on 360 and Xone.

bread's done
Back