Mid-Range Gaming Laptop Help - 650$

jerem022

CAGiversary!
Hey guys. I'm just looking for some help finding a good deal on a mid-range Gaming Laptop. I'm pretty familiar with PC's and everything but hoping maybe some of you have some good sites etc. to find good deals. I'm looking for something under 650$ with a dedicated GPU and pretty nice CPU. I will probably replace the HDD with an SSD once I have the Laptop. I have looked all over Newegg and Tigerdirect. Prefer Asus, Acer, Toshiba but would check out anything recommended. I'm hoping to find something that will run Diablo 3 at max settings at least.

Thanks all.

techbargains.com
dealnews.com
slickdeals.net

Wait for the weekend and hopefully some decent laptop deals will show :)

i'll post back here if I find anything as I am in the same boat brother

How big of a screen and what resolution do you want to play at? That's going to impact a lot of things. I'm currently searching for a 17" budget laptops and found that most can handle some low end gaming easily, but if you want a decent gaming laptop, their prices rise fast.

Take a look at this chart to see how Diablo III performs at different resolution and laptops. It might give you a better idea of what to look at in regards to GPU/CPU.
http://www.anandtech.com/show/5865/laptop-graphics-face-off-diablo-iii-performance/3

bread's done
Back