Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor: GOTY PCDD ONLY $5:51 CDKEYS.com

My experience with this game has been weird; it's been fun to play it for 10-15 minutes at a time and just run around and kill things, but I've never felt compelled to actually play far into the story.

My experience with this game has been weird; it's been fun to play it for 10-15 minutes at a time and just run around and kill things, but I've never felt compelled to actually play far into the story.
That's basically my experience where there's some fun kit in there but if you sit and try to get in to the story or play for a long period it kind of goes off the rails and feels lacking.

I got it from Gamersgate for $3.38 USD a few weeks ago. But sure, everyone here is welcome to overpay by $2 at CdKEYs

his defensive pre-empting is far more annoying than people actually trying to advise against possible scams
It's valid to question the source of their keys, but scam? I've never bought from them, but my understanding is even if you run into an issue with their keys, their cs is generally pretty good about resolving issues.

It required some hoop jumping and possibly getting caught but yes it was mentioned in that Steam/PC megathread most of you never bother to read. :p

That's because you don't give a damn where you buy your shady pc keys, as long as you save a few bucks. Some people actually do care about that.
False. CDKeys is one of the few reputable gray market sites. CAG mods ban a lot of shady sites. If this site was that shady, mods would've taken down this post within 24 hours. Rellllaaaxxxxx

Always weird to see people get high and mighty about questionable CD keys. Shoes made by kids. Food from caged up animals. Phones made by glorified sweatshops. But PC game keys is where you put your feet down! Not saying you shouldn't be concerned, but don't be surprised when you get laughed at for your selective empathy. 

False. CDKeys is one of the few reputable gray market sites. CAG mods ban a lot of shady sites. If this site was that shady, mods would've taken down this post within 24 hours. Rellllaaaxxxxx
oh lord this argument again.

But anyway, grey market by nature is not reputable. They are doing things they are not supposed to be doing and skirting the system. I seriously doubt any publisher would consider them reputable.

Working keys does not equal reputable store. Obviously if they want to stay in business they need to mostly make sure people get what they paid for. The marketplace grey sites like G2A are more dicey because they just host individual sellers like eBay.

As for CAG not taking it down, well if you check the URL there's a "ref=cag" in it. Nuff said.

I don't really give a crap if people buy from them, but don't act like it's the same thing as buying from Steam.

Do you even read the idiotic crap you write? "Reputable" and "gray market" don't belong in the same sentence at all. Just because you don't have any morals about publishers getting fairly compensated for their games, doesn't mean everyone else should follow your example, GTFO with your preaching garbage.

Always weird to see people get high and mighty about questionable CD keys. Shoes made by kids. Food from caged up animals. Phones made by glorified sweatshops. But PC game keys is where you put your feet down! Not saying you shouldn't be concerned, but don't be surprised when you get laughed at for your selective empathy.
Here we go, a perfect example of double-dumbassery across a single pair of posts in two minutes. The CAG equivalent of a hat trick.

Do you even read the idiotic crap you write? "Reputable" and "gray market" don't belong in the same sentence at all. Just because you don't have any morals about publishers getting fairly compensated for their games, doesn't mean everyone else should follow your example, GTFO with your preaching garbage.
How dare you preach to tell me not to preach about your preaching!

bread's done
Back