Midnight blue nintendo dsi xl $50 @bjs wholesale.

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!
In store only.
Sku 690506

Midnight blue dsi XL.
$50. That is all. Not ymmv. Call first to verify stock if you wish, but as always be wary. These will be snapped up by employees when they see the price.

Also madden 11 ps3- $5
Uncharted 3 - $15
Nintendogs 3ds- $5
Mario galaxy 2 - $30

Last edited by a moderator:
BJ's eh? I would ask what that is, but I know EXACTLY what that is ;-)

..But seriously what store is that?

Shame there's none here in Texas, otherwise I would finally get a DSi. Thanks for posting though OP!

[quote name='PDJ']BJ's eh? I would ask what that is, but I know EXACTLY what that is ;-)

..But seriously what store is that?[/QUOTE]
It's similar to Costco & Sam's Club.

[quote name='eXiON']Shame there's none here in Texas, otherwise I would finally get a DSi. Thanks for posting though OP!

It's similar to Costco & Sam's Club.[/QUOTE]

No BJ's for Texas...

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Sigh...
I wonder why I post deals sometimes. Its called bjs. Is it really that funny?[/QUOTE]
Yes it is.
But in all seriousness, thanks op. Its a great deal. Do you know their policy on non members visiting for a purchase. Bjs is too far away for me to be a member, but close enough to get in on this deal if they have it.

BJ's for the midnight blues would be very nice and exactly what I am looking for, pity it's not available for California.

BJ's is available in 15 states:
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Virginia

[quote name='jdawgg76']YDo you know their policy on non members visiting for a purchase.[/QUOTE]

If it's like all of the other warehouse stores, you can go to customer service and ask for a 1-day guest pass. You'll be allowed to buy anything you'd like for an extra 5%-10% non-member surcharge.

[quote name='thegame956']What store can PM this ?[/QUOTE]

A2M.

Dang. Thought this was a 3DS XL. Anyway, just call Plymouth Meeting BJ's and was told they do not have any in stock.

15% surcharge at bjs for non members.
3ds nintendogs game is $5 for the guy wondering.

Stock is extremely limited im sure. 3 at my local bjs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PDJ']BJ's eh? I would ask what that is, but I know EXACTLY what that is ;-)

..But seriously what store is that?[/QUOTE]

As others mentioned it is like Sam's Club and Costco, a membership warehouse. Apparently the name is from the daughter of the first president of the company, Beverly Jean (per Wikipedia). I always thought it had to do with their in store brand called "Berkley & Jensen", but apparently that is just coincidence.

One of the cool things about BJs is they allow manufacturers coupons (and have coupons of their own). Their shelf prices are very similar to Sam's, but if you shop using their monthly coupon book you can really save a lot. Video game stuff is very hit or miss though (I couldn't even find where they put them last trip), every once in a while they will have a very good deal.

Also to note their clearance is highly YMMV. For example, SMG2 is $17.60 at one of my local Bjs but full msrp at the other two.

I'm usually reticent to post deals here bc they vary so greatly across stores, but thanks for the heads up. I'll check and see if mine are at that price point.

Uncharted 3 was $10 at one of the BJs around here. They also had Mass Effect 3 for $8 on 360 and $10 on PS3.
Like previously stated, their deals are HIGHLY YMMV. It is not uncommon for me to find a deal at one location, drive 20 minutes to the next location and find the item to be full price.

[quote name='g13']Dang. Thought this was a 3DS XL. Anyway, just call Plymouth Meeting BJ's and was told they do not have any in stock.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!
You saved me a drive by.

[quote name='g13']Dang. Thought this was a 3DS XL. Anyway, just call Plymouth Meeting BJ's and was told they do not have any in stock.[/QUOTE]
Ah dang it, I thought this as well.

Oh my god, I was so close to walking out with 2 3DS XL's for $50 each. The guy that brought the stuff out of their stock room brought out two 3DS XL's instead of 2 DSi Xl's. But he checked the numbers. Damn, so close. Would've been an amazing steal. By the way, they ended up being "sold out" of the DSi XL's so I walked out of the store with nothing.

Are BJ prices universal? Also, are the prices the same in all BJ stores? HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

But seriously, are the prices universal or can they differ store to store.

EDIT: Oops, never mind, asked and answer. Forgive my laziness

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']I wished we got clearanced BJs here :([/QUOTE]

Usually the cheap BjS are from crack heads. Be warned.

bread's done
Back